Beyerdynamic Byron BTA In-Ear Headphones
Beyerdynamic Byron BTA In-Ear HeadphonesDetails
The Beyerdynamic Byron BTA In-Ear Headphones combine outstanding sound with comfort and flexible wireless connectivity. The Beyerdynamic Byron BTAs feature a closed headphone design with a dynamic transducer which delivers a strong, consistent sound with controlled yet deep bass responses, while also attenuating up to 10dB of ambient noise. The integrated lithium polymer batteries are charged via the included charging cradle and offer up to 7.5 hours of playback time, 9 hours of talk time and 5 days standby time. Complete with comfortable eartips, a cable clip and a storage case, the Beyerdynamic Byron BTA In-Ear Headphones are perfect for listening to your favourite music.
Product Ref: 79754View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Byron BTA in-ear headphones feature integrated Bluetooth connectivity which wirelessly transmits both music and phone calls. By utilising loss-free Qualcomm aptX® codecs and a digital signal processor, the Byron BTA ensures flawless Bluetooth transmission. The acoustic transducers for left and right ears are connection to one-another by a short cable which means tangled headphone cables are therefore a thing of the past.
Exceptional Battery Life
The built-in Lithium polymer batteries can be recharged via the included charging cradle and supply the in-ear headphones with energy for up to 7.5 - from a single 90 minute charge. An innovative voice prompt informs you of the current charge level while the supplied cradle cable can remain connected to the USB port and the BTA headphones can be docked as required.
Integrated Remote and Microphone
Equipped with a 3-button remote control and a hands-free microphone, the Byron BTAs can be used with both Android and Apple devices. The remote can be used to pause the music as required, skip forward to the next track or adjust the volume, as well as answering and ending phone calls.
- Wireless Bluetooth audio streaming provides more freedom of movement
- Natural high-resolution sound with DSP (digital signal processor)
- Operating range of up to 10m and 7.5 hours of playback
- High-quality hands-free microphone for phone calls with convenient 3-button remote for media control
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices, plus computers
- Perfect fit and optimum wearing comfort thanks to the three eartips in different sizes
- Qualcomm® aptX™ advanced audio coding (AAC)
- Fixing magnets, lightweight aluminium housing and sophisticated finish
- Voice prompted battery status
- Supplied with a cable clip, charging cradle and convenient soft case
- Transmission Type: Wireless
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 25kHz
- Nominal SPL: 90dB SPL (1mW / 500Hz)
- 100dB SPL (200mW / 500Hz)
- Ambient Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 1kHz
- Bluetooth Frequency Range: 2.402GHz - 2.480GHz
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, SPP
- Operating Range: Up to 10m
- Operating Time:
- Music Playback: 7.5 Hours
- Standby: 5 Days
- Talktime: 9 Hours
- Charging Time: 1.5 Hours
- Battery: Lithium Polymer Battery
- 2 x 55mAh
- Charging Port: Contacts on the Controller (Included Charging Cradle Required)
- Cable Length: 560mm (56cm)
- Weight: 12g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.