disc Ibanez AEG10E Electro Acoustic Guitar Trans Blue
Product Ref: 22589
disc Ibanez AEG10E Electro Acoustic Guitar Trans BlueDetails
The Ibanez AEG10E Electro Acoustic Guitar in Transparent Blue's slender body delivers powerful and balanced acoustic tones. The nylon string AEG10E features a 14th fret neck/body joint for comfortable upper fret access.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unplugged or through an amp or PA system the Ibanez AEG10E Electro Acoustic Guitar in Vintage Burst combines easy playability, classic sunburst finish and Mahogany body with a Spruce top to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion.
Fishman® Sonicore Pickup & Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner
With the Ibanez Shape Shifter preamp, you spend less time tweaking controls and more time playing. The 3-band tone control features a tone shaper that's much like the volume contour on your stereo. However, instead of just an on-and-off switch, the tone shaper features an actual loudness contour control so you can precisely determine the level of the contour and get the right sound. The SST, designed to complement the Fishman® Sonicore pickup, offers quiet operation and features a phase reverse switch for reducing feedback. A separate battery compartment allows for easy battery changes.
Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to PA. AA battery operation avoids the difficulty in finding replacement batteries.
- Ibanez Original AEG Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Bridge & Fretboard
- Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: AEG body
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut & Saddles: Ibanez Ivorex II Nut & Saddle
- Fretboard: Rosewood
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez SST Preamp
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
- Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.