Zoom G1on FX Processor
Zoom G1on FX ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 82610View Full Description
Spend another £205.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simple and Efficient Interface
The Zoom G1on FX Processor is a versatile multi-effects processor with 100 built-in guitar effects including everything from amp models to distortion/overdrive. You can use up to 5 effects simultaneously per patch, allowing for virtually endless creative possibilities. The G1on also features an extremely simple and easy to use interface, with autosave, swap and pre-select functions. The G1on offers connection options for your amp, as well as headphones. Simply plug in your headphones to the port on the rear panel to gain access to convenient silent playing and practice. You can also plug in your mp3 player to playback and play along with your tracks.
Develop Your Skills
The Zoom G1on FX Processor offers a range of interactive and interesting ways to learn and progress as a player. Zoom have integrated a 30-second looper which provides a unique and fun way to build up your own tracks, one layer at a time. Easy and simple to use, the looper allows you to construct creative tracks and beats. There are also 68 patterns available for you to play along to, ideal for further practice and development of your skills.
- 100 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay, and reverb
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Swap function makes patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for firmware updates
- Optional AC adapter
- Effect types: 75 types
- Number of simultaneous effects: 5
- Number of user banks/patches: 10 patches x 10 banks
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit floating point & 32-bit fixed point
- Display: LCD
- Standard monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance (Line): 470k Ω
- Aux In
- Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: -10dBm
- Input impedance (Line): 1k Ω
- Standard stereo phone jack
- Maximum output level:
- Line + 2dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
- Headphones 17mW + 17mW (into 32 Ω load)
- S/N (equivalent input noise): 119dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97dBm
- AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- 20 hours of continuous operation using 4 alkaline AA batteries (with LCD backlight off)
- USB: Firmware update
- Dimensions: 154.8mm(D) x 146.0mm(W) x 43.0mm (H)
- Weight: 380g (Not including batteries)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.