ZT Lunchbox Junior Electric Guitar Combo Amp
Product Ref: 24329
ZT Lunchbox Junior Electric Guitar Combo AmpDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible, attractive for a wide range of applications, with a 12-volt power option so you can take the Jr. anywhere. Perfect for pro musicians looking for a distinctive, compact style, as well as weekend warriors looking for versatile equipment that will let them realise their dreams. Special attention has been given to tone production, particularly geared to provide an analog, vintage sound, and the low-latency tone circuit makes this amp responsive and expressive.
ZT Amplifiers were founded in 2008, and are based in Berkeley, California. Their stated goal is to provide the best tools for the working musician. Their amps are designed to be both powerful and compact, with amazing sound quality. Developed by a team of experienced, award-winning engineers and musicians, ZTs have a style all their own and pack quite a punch on stage. Following the success of this approach, ZT have since expanded into the guitar effects market with two new pedals unlike anything that has come before.
- Headphone/Line Level Output (1/8")
- Aux In (1/8")
- 9V Power Output
- 12V Power In
- Dimensions: 165mm x 197mm x 140mm
- Weight: 5 lbs./2.3kg
- Peak Output: 117 dB at 1 meter
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Line Out/Headphone Level, Speaker On/Off
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.