Yamaha TRBX504 Bass Guitar, Translucent White
Yamaha TRBX504 Bass Guitar, Translucent WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 49861View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.51 per month Finance from £11.51 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha TRBX Bass has a Mahogany body with a mass optimised 3D design for a great balance between tone and comfort. A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. 19mm string spacing offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles. Yamaha's metal plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
The neck design combines a fast, ultra comfortable profile with 5 piece Maple/Mahogany laminated construction resulting in stability and excellent tone. TRBX uses a precision fitted bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint is shaped perfectly for strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access. Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones. A 38mm nut width gives fast, comfortable playability for any style.
YGD designed H5 pickups have a clear, open tone that's perfectly matched with the flexibility of the active/passive preamp design. The quad-polepiece design and alnico magnets give them power to drive the active circuit and the sensitivity and subtlety to capture every nuance in passive mode.
The TRBX504 features an audiophile grade active/passive circuit for fine tonal control and ultimate flexibility. The advanced design offers a level-matched output whether in passive or active mode and tone-switching circuitry that seamlessly moves from treble control to master passive tone. High-quality gold plated parts are used for key signal chain contacts, providing increased conductivity and reliability and a battery alert LED installed on the back panel gives instant indication of low power to eliminate sudden power loss during performance.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Bridge: Die-cast 19mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple and Mahogany 5pc
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 10'' (250mm)
- Nut Width: 38mm
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: HHB5n (Alnico V), HHB5b (Alnico V)
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, Bass, Middle, Treble and Active-Passive switch (Battery Alert LED on back)
- Hardware Colour: Black Nickel
- Tuners: Die-cast
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.