Yamaha Pacifica 120H Electric Guitar, Natural
Yamaha Pacifica 120H Electric Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Yamaha Pacifica 120H Electric Guitar is an updated version of the 112 V and features two Alnico V humbuckers and an updated hardtail. Crafted from alder body and maple neck, the 120H offers a lightweight guitar that can be played all night long. With is full host of versatile features, it is the ideal choice for any level of player.
Product Ref: 20937View Full Description
Spend another £12.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This class-leading Yamaha Pacifica combines player-focused, stage-ready spec with no-compromise construction and set-up to create the best value player's guitar on the market. This model offers a comprehensive specification, with a quality of craftsmanship and tone.This model inherits its sound and playability from the well-reputed specifications of previous Pacifca models.
Like others in the Pacifica series, the 120H sports an alder body. The choice of using alder for the body wood provides a lightweight instrument that can be played for much longer, compared to other brands. This lightweight body is finished in a Natural finish, which allows the grain to shine through, providing you with a stunning guitar.
Alnico V Humbuckers
The Yamaha Pacifica 120H is equipped with a pair of Alnico V Humbuckers located on the bridge and neck position. Both pickups offer a superb tone, touch sensitivity and dynamics, and deliver a warm vintage tone that can be used in many different types of music.
- Equipped with two Alnico V Humbuckers
- Lightweight Alder body for optimum comfort
- Stunning Natural finish offers the true grain of the alder body
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets
- Die-Cast machine heads for added elegance and precise tuning
- Vintage Tremolo with Block Saddle
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo with Block Saddle
- Neck: Maple
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Fingerborad: Rosewood
- Radius: 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Alnico V Humbuckers x 2
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with Push-Pull Coin Tap SW
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.