Yamaha Pacifica 012 Electric Guitar, Red, Pedal Pack
Product Ref: 23266
Yamaha Pacifica 012 Electric Guitar, Red, Pedal PackDetails
Entry level Yamaha electric guitars offer a comprehensive specification, with a quality of craftsmanship and tone that belies its budget guitars price tag. For an inexpensive yet high-quality introduction to the world of rock guitar, you ll not find better value than the Pacifica 012.
The Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music could be the only electric guitar pedal you ever need! A massive 54 high-quality digital effects are combined in this compact and sturdy unit, which features two footswitches, an expression pedal and built-in drum machine.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha Pacifica 012 Electric Guitar, Red
Modelled on the best-selling Pacifica 112, the new, even cheaper 012 has a similarly contoured double-cutaway body, and the firepower of a raunchy bridge-position humbucker plus two clear-toned single-coil pickups. The five-position pickup switch permits selection of those classic in-between sounds, while the vibrato bridge is a well-proven vintage design with six individually adjustable saddles for accurate intonation and a slinky set-up.
For an inexpensive yet high-quality introduction to the world of rock guitar, you ll not find better value than the Pacifica 012.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis
- Bridge: Vintage-type vibrato
- Neck: Bolt-on maple
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling, 350mm (13.75 ) radius
- Frets: 22
- Scale length: 648mm (25.5 )
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: Two single-coils, one humbucker
- Controls: Five-position pickup selector, master volume, master tone
Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music
The Gear4music GP120 Multi FX Pedal is a multi-effect processor designed for guitar users at any level. It offers a variety of commonly used guitar effects including distortion, wah wah, delay, compressor, EQ, reverb, amp simulation, speaker simulation and more. The user-friendly interface allows easy creation and storage of your own tones. Up to 11 effects can be stacked for even more sonic versatility.
Pro features like a noise gate and built-in tuner mean this pedal is truly versatile. Power comes from a supplied 9V adaptor, and there is a combined headphone/amp output.
This pedal was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"Gear4Music's GP120...looks like it could have everything it needs to be one of the best effect-laden bargains on the market.""There's a wealth of modulation options at your disposal...the chorus, tremolo, flanger and vibrato capture those effects admirably.""The LCD Screen is dazzling - there's no danger of missing this stomper onstage."
The Guitar Multi-FX Pedal received a fantastic write up in Playmusic Magazine - you can read the full Gear4music Multi FX Pedal Review here.
"I would like to say that having used multi effects pedals for about 20 years now, I found this one the easiest to set up that I have ever used. The whole unit is user friendly, compact and lightweight. What more could anyone ask for? I have previously paid several times the price of this unit and spent days instead of hours programming." Playmusic MagazineTo listen to some mp3 samples made using the GP120 Multi FX Pedal, click one of the links below:
- Effect Programs: 56 types
- Effect Modules: 11 modules
- Patch Memory: User 48 + Preset 48, Total 96
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- A/D Conversion: 32 bit
- D/A Conversion: 32 bit
- Guitar Input: 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Line/Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo phone jack
- Display: LCD with 5 characters(5x7) plus 2 eight-segment number and a series of effect indicators
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor DC9V/300mA center minus
- Dimensions: 255(L) x 160(W) x 60(H) mm
- Weight: 930g (excluding AC Adaptor)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.