Yamaha LL6 Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Product Ref: 10338
Yamaha LL6 Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Enjoy the handmade quality and the fantastic features of the new L-Series, including the add-on of a solid top and solid back, in a guitar whose price is hard to beat.
Includes Semi Rigid Case!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Choice materials and Yamahas unique ability to blend traditional skills with advanced manufacturing techniques deliver instruments of exceptional quality at a price that's hard to beat.New Bracing Designs:
All L-series guitars benefit from a new non-scalloped bracing design that delivers tone that is thick and well focused.Body Selection:
Whether you prefer a full-sized LL dreadnought, small-sized LS body, or auditorium-sized LJ, the choice is yours. Each of these body styles is represented in each class letting you choose the instrument that meets your requirements for sound, style, and affordability.Cutaway Body:
Venetian cutaways offer access to the upper frets while adding beauty to these fine instruments.Bridge:
The bridges on all new L-Series guitars offer more overall mass than their predecessors to deliver greater tone from these instruments. Their designs feature smooth lines and edges to keep the playing surface unencumbered.Three-Piece Neck Designs:
The #16 and #6 model instruments utilize a 3-ply design of rosewood between two layers of mahogany.
Features / Specifications:
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Side: Engelmann
- Neck: Rosewood Mahogany, Rosewood
- Fingerboard: 3 ply Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Body Depth: 100-125 mm (3 15/16'' - 4 15/16'')
- Nut Width: 44 mm (1 3/4'')
- String Length: 650 mm (25 9/16'')
- Tuning Machine: Die-cast Gold
- Finish: Hi-Gloss
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.