Yamaha GLJX36CAREII Electro Acoustic Guitar, Gloss Natural
Yamaha GLJX36CAREII Electro Acoustic Guitar, Gloss NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 85007View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Jumbo Body Shape
The benefit of a jumbo body shape is that it delivers powerful projection due to having more space for the sound to resonate around the body. It offers quality and balance with a prominent low-end. It is particularly ideal for seated guitarists due to the Jumbo's ergonomic shape.
New Improved Neck Profile
Improvements to the feel of the neck on the the L series makes them immediately comfortable to play. Refining the neck profile means all the models now have a five-ply design and the L series has a lower string action and wider string spacing.
A.R.E Treated Solid Engelmann Spruce
A.R.E stands for Acoustic Resonance Enhancement. This patented process gives the solid Sitka Spruce top a gorgeous and highly sought-after appearance and sound of a guitar that has undergone the natural aging process. A.R.E works by crystallizing the cellulose fibres within the wood, which breaks down the hemicellulose and binds the cellulose together. This allows the timber to vibrate and resonate more freely, resulting in the warm tonal response of aged wood.
System 60 II A.R.T Three-Way Electronics
The System 60 II pre-amp that can be found on the Japanese Yamaha L series guitars couples with the three-way A.R.T sensor system for an easy to control electro-acoustic system with hi-fi grade components. The System 60 II provides transparency and power like no other. With custom-designed push-push potentiometers, the pre-amp can be adjusted with ease in any situation, whilst remaining hidden and maintaining the classic look of the Yamaha L series guitars. With the ability to accurately reproduce the natural and dynamic acoustic tone of the L series, the A.R.T system is unobtrusive and works beautifully to provide you with the sound you want.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Medium Jumbo Cutaway
- Top: A.R.E Treated Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone
- Soundhole Inlay: Abalone & Wood
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Binding: Abalone/Maple/Stainedwood
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5-Ply Mahogany & Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 23 5/8"
- Scale Length: 25 9/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 44mm
- Strings: Yamaha FS50BT
- String Spacing: 11mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics:System 60 II A.R.T Three-Way
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble, Bass, Main
- Connections: Line Out
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Gold (SG301-Y22)
- Case: Hardshell
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.