Washburn WLD20S Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar, Natural
Washburn WLD20S Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 68892View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Spruce Top, Rosewood Back and Sides
The Washburn features a solid Spruce top that’s bound with Maple to a Rosewood back and side panel to create a guitar that’s elegantly styled and produces a deep, dark tone. With the Spruce top offering a bright robust tone with plenty of projection, excellent clarity and great definition between strings, the acoustic guitars Rosewood back and side panels helps to smooth out the tone and adds warmth to create an incredibly balanced sound with complex harmonic overtones to provide some versatility. The x bracing that’s featured in the guitar allows the top to vibrate more freely to produce a big and bold tone that’s well balanced.
Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
Constructed from Mahogany, the Washburn’s neck offers a warm tone that’s airy and possesses enough presences in the lower mids to keep the tone mellow, whilst the Rosewood fingerboard helps to soften up the sound. With the Rosewood Fingerboard and Mahogany neck coupled together, the guitars highs become complex with great definition and depths, whilst its lows become creamy and thick, and its 2-way trussrod helps keep the neck precise and allows for stable neck adjustments.
The Woodline 20 Series
The Woodline 20 series from Washburn offers the perfect balance between elegance, sound and stability. Constructed with a properly cured solid soundboard and featuring a scalloped Sikta Spruce bracing, NuBone nut and saddle, class-leading Maple binding, faux-wood rosette and boutique Cleartone strings to create an incredible sounding instrument, the Woodline series is designed to appeal to aspiring singer-songwriters and finger-stylists.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Cathedral Peak Advanced-X Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16”
- Scale Length: 25-5/1"
Hardware & Accessories
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-Cast with Ebonite Buttons
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Rosette: Faux-Wood Overlay
- Strings: Cleartone 7412B
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.