Washburn WD30SCE Electro Acoustic Guitar
Product Ref: 18675
Washburn WD30SCE Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The World's Best Selling Acoustic Guitar earned the distinction with superior craftsmanship, tone and value.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The history of Washburn Guitars is the history of a wide range of musicians. From blues players who shaped rock 'n' roll to multi-platinum recording artists to emerging guitar virtuosos. It is a history that can be heard and experienced every time you turn on the radio or listen to a live performance. It is a history built by skilled craftsmen and musicians who share one common love - a passion for the guitar.
Washburn continues to be a consistent leader in combining design, innovation, and technology to deliver the rich, bold sounds for a vast musical landscape.
Body & Bridge:
- Style: Dreadnought cutaway
- Top: Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quarter sawn scalloped bracing
- Back and Sides: Tamo Ash
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Satin finished mahogany
- Two-way Trussrod
- Neck and Headstock Binding
- Fingerboard: Rosewood and
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Headstock: Rosewood Capped with MOP Washburn logo &
- Inlay: stylized W inlay
Electronics & Hardware:
- Tuners: Gold die cast chrome
- Electronics: Fishman Presys+ Tuner/Preamp System
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.