Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Bass Medium Black High Polish
Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Bass Medium Black High PolishDetails
The Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Bass possesses an alder body, maple neck with ekanga veneer stripes, rosewood fingerboard and active MEC J/J pickups. Offering a clear and versatile tone suitable for playing a wide range of music without the need for extreme adjustments, the Warwick Medium Scale Rockbass Corvette is the perfect bass for aspiring bassists that enjoy playing a wide selection of music.
Product Ref: 64722View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.98 per month Finance from £18.98 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass is a budget branch of the much respected Warwick brand that produces affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
The Warwick Rockbass Corvette Bass is made from an Alder body and Maple neck with ekanga veneer stripes making it lightweight, and allowing for a more comfortable and smooth play. This medium scale bass is slightly shorter than standard models, and offers a 32" scale length, rather than 34"scale. With its shorter length, you still get the full amount of frets and the full range of the instrument.
Cutaway Neck Construction
The Corvette Basic Bass is manufactured with a bolt-on neck, with four bolts. Unlike other basses, the Corvette's ergonomic cutaway neck construction allows easier access to the higher frets, and ultimately improving your playing style.
Moving on the to the headstock, the Corvette features a classic Warwick logo, along with ergonomic angled tuners for quick and easy adjustments. Another great feature is the Tedor Just-A-Nut III, which enables you to easily raise and lower the string height at the nut with an Allen key, for the ultimate comfortable playing style.
With its active MEC J/J pickups and active 2-way electronics the Rockbass Corvette Basic produces a low end growl whilst offering a clear and resonating treble perfect for playing a wide selection of music. These active J/J configured pickups allow more control over the basses tone and produces a higher output so you can add more power to your amp. The setup offers great clarity when playing any genre of music, little sound variation between playing styles and reduces any unwanted noise and feedback.
Innovative SaddleThe Warwick Rockbass Corvette comes equipped with a two-piece 3D bridge system that can be adjusted on four different points for the perfect intonation. These points include raised, lowered, moved forwards and backwards for intonation settings, and you can even adjust the string-to-string spacing by sliding the saddles up and down. The design of this bridge offers great vibration and sustain, for the ultimate play.
With all these great functions, the Rockbass 4-String Corvette Basic Bass is perfect for aspiring bassists looking for a bass with the capability to play a wide selection of music and playing styles.
- Equipped with active MEC J/J Pickups for a versatile sound
- Ergonomic tuners with angled backs for easy adjustments
- Medium scale shorter length of 32"
- Alder body offers a lightweight, comfortable play
- Maple neck with ekanga veneer stripes for a unique look
- 24 Frets rosewood for a smooth fluid playing style
- Classic corvette body style
- Active 2-band electronics with four controls for the optimum sound
- Warwick 2-piece 3D bridge system that can be adjusted on four different points for the perfect intonation
- Quick access electronics compartment cover
- Four bolt on neck with an extremely tight neck pockets with ergonomic cutaway construction
- High polish finish for the ultimate stage presence
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece Bridge
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Solid Black High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple Neck With Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale Length: 32" (Medium Scale)
- Frets: 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Height: 1.3mm
- Fret Width: 2.9mm
- Nut: Tedor, Just-A-Nut III
Hardware & Pickups
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J Pickups
- Electronics: Active 2-Way Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Treble, 1 x Bass
- Machine Heads: Warwick
- Strap-Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.