Vox amPlug 2 Guitar Headphone Amp, Clean
Vox amPlug 2 Guitar Headphone Amp, CleanDetails
Product Ref: 84681View Full Description
Spend another £210.05 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Plug Directly Into Your Guitar
The Vox amPlug 2 Guitar Headphone Amp plugs directly into your guitar for authentic amp sounds through your headphones. The high-quality analog design simulates the circuitry of a vacuum tube amp and delivers the purest clean sounds to three-dimensional, boutique style overdrive that you might not expect from such a compact unit.
With the Vox amPlug 2 Guitar Headphone Amp, players are able to rotate it in five steps up to 180 degrees for optimum visibility. This innovative design is also compact, and easily stored in a guitar case or bag. In addition, this updated model is equipped with an Aux-in jack, which is ideal for practising and connecting an MP3 player for jamming along to music.
Excellent Battery Life
Unlike the previous model, the new Vox amPlug 2 now features an auto power-off function which automatically turns off by detecting audio signals of up to thirty minutes. This useful function prolongs the battery life, and further enhances the convenience of the amPlug.
- Updated version headphone guitar amp - fastest way to get authentic amplifier sound
- Plugs directly into your guitar
- Provides a fat, boutique-inspired clean sound that’s ideal for jazz and fusion
- Nine selectable effects (Chorus x 3, Delay x 3, Reverb x 3) are built into the guitar-type models.
- Improved cabinet simulation offers authentic tone
- A multi-stage gain circuit featuring VOX’s proprietary analog technology perfectly reproduces the complex distortion created by a vacuum tube amplifier
- New folding plug mechanism rotates 180 degrees to fit any guitar
- Play anytime, anywhere with up to 17 hours of battery life
- Use the AUX input to jam along with your smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player
- Small and compact size means it can be taken anywhere
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.