Vox VX I Modelling Guitar Amplifier
Vox VX I Modelling Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 60533View Full Description
Spend another £161.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Virtual Element Technology
Designed with the innovative VET (Virtual Element Technology) the Vox VX1 is unlike traditional modelling amps which simply emulate the tone of an amplifier in a room. Instead the VET technology instead models the actual circuits of the emulated amplifier giving an impressive realism never before heard in modelling amps. Each component of the modelled amps has been carefully analysed and reproduced to allow the VX1 to deliver the authentic tone of the modelled amps no matter the environment or volume level.
11 Amp Models & 8 Effect Types
With eleven fantastic sounding amp models including the iconic AC30, Tweed 4x10, Brit 800 and many more the VX1 provides realistic, powerful and dynamic tones for a range of playing styles. With crystal clear clean tones, biting crunch, and fierce high gain tones the VX1 delivers an array of highly sought after tones in one affordable and compact amplifier which can be fine-tuned with the 3-band EQ and on board effects. Featuring 4 modulation effects such as Chorus, Flanger, ORG Phase and Twin Trem you can add unique flavour to your tones whilst the Analog Delay, Tape Echo, Spring and Hall Reverb offer even more tonal possibilities.
Innovative Power Amp Circuitry
Incorporating a redesigned power amp stage the Vox VX1 produces a more authentic valve amp emulation due to the FET-based analog power amp circuit. Valve amplifiers are often renowned for producing a more responsive tone with a dynamic overdrive however with the new FET-based power amp the Vox VX1 emulates the distinctive sag and compression of valves to offer a realistic and dynamic tone.
Bass-Reflex Port & Sealed Cabinet
Constructed from a one piece ABS housing to offer a robust and long lasting structure the Vox VX1 ensures sound is projected directly and is untainted by unwanted external vibrations. Additionally the unique bass-reflex port delivers an advanced bass response giving the VX1 a thick and full tonality.
- Versatile and Powerful 15 Watt Modelling Amplifier
- Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) Models the Original Amp Models Circuitry
- Impressive Power Amp Stage Employs Analog Circuitory and Models Sag and Compression of Classic Amps
- Sealed and Robust, One Piece Speaker Cabinet for a Punchy and Directional Output
- Unique Bass-Reflex Design Offers Unprecedented Low End Response
- ABS Cabinet Material Ensures a Durable, Robust and Lightweight Enclosure
- Total of Eleven Incredibly Accurate Amp Models
- Eight Total Effects Including Four Modulation and Four Reverb/Delay
- Output Power Control Provides Excellent Volume Attenuation for Low Volume Dynamics
- Includes Eleven Song Presets Of Various Styles
- Two Customizable User Programs
- Built In Chromatic Tuner
- Headphone Output and AUX Input for Silent Practise or Playing Along with your Favourite Tracks
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/8" Jack (Aux)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Jack (Headphone)
- Additional Connections: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
- Amp Type: Modelling
- Output Wattage: 15 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 6.5"
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Amp Models: 11
- Effects: 8
- Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Org Phase, Twin Trem, A.Delay, Tape Echo, Spring, Hall
- Signal Processing (A/D & D/A): 24-Bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Height: 12.32" / 313mm
- Width: 13.94" / 354mm
- Depth: 7.56" / 192mm
- Weight: 3.8 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.