Vox VT20X Valvetronix Guitar Amp, British Racing Green
Vox VT20X Valvetronix Guitar Amp, British Racing GreenDetails
The Vox VT20X Valvetronix Guitar Amp is a limited edition model from Vox. Sporting a quintessential British-style racing green vinyl covering with classic diamond fret cloth, this unique amp will stand out from any stage. The VT20X utilises innovative new analog/digital technology to produce incredibly realistic amp tones and smooth on board effects. Equipped with an 8 inch speaker,an output of 20 watts, 11 amp models, and 12 built-in effects , the VT20X Combo pushes the boundaries of modern modelling amplifiers. The Valvetronix VT20X also incorporates pioneering VET technology, a vacuum tube preamp and also features USB connectivity for access Tone Room software on your smartphone or computer. This unique hybrid amp is for available for a limited time only, and is also in a larger size.
Product Ref: 78815View Full Description
Spend another £80.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Model
Vox has re-released their acclaimed Valvetronix series amplifiers in a limited edition colour, offering you an individual look. they feature a new 'British Racing Green' vinyl and classic diamond fret cloth, that simply recalls quintessential British style. This iconic appearance adds an extra touch of British class to this distinguished amplifier, and its classic green colour is renowned with British racing car legacy.
11 On-Board Amplifiers
The Vox VT20X is fully loaded with 11 on board amp models, and has you covered no matter what tone you require. Equipped with the sounds of the most sought-after tube amps by guitarists, including rare vintage amps and costly boutique amps, the VT20X has it all. Models of the latest high-gain amps are also included, giving users the flexibility they need for a range of playing techniques and genres. With everything from vintage cleans to modern hi-gain the VT20X is extremely versatile and can even be expanded via the included Tone Room software via USB connectivity.
12 On-Board Effects
As well as featuring a full host of on-board amplifiers, the Vox VT20X is also fully equipped with up to 12 on-board effects. With everything from flanger to delay, the Valvetronix Hybrid provides 12 premium effects in placement before the amp stage for a rich and realistic sound. In conjunction with Noise Reduction, you can use up to four effects simultaneously. Additionally, each effect provides multiple parameters, giving you the freedom to instantly get the sound you want. The VT20X also features a tap switch that makes it easy to set the delay time or modulation speed.
Virtual Element Technology (VET)
VET technology models the actual circuits of the emulated amplifier giving an impressive realism never before heard in modelling amps. Each component of the modelled amps has been carefully analysed and reproduced to allow the VT20X to deliver the authentic tone of the amp no matter the environment or volume level. This innovative feature ensures that you are investing in a quality product.
Vacuum Tube Preamp
Combining cutting edge digital technology with genuine analog circuitry and vacuum tubes the VT20X produces the most realist modelled amp tone to date. With vacuum tubes in the multi-stage Valvetronix preamp circuit the VT20X accurately produces rich tube distortion, fast attacking tones and distinctive tube character that cannot be emulated.
Digital/Analog Hybrid Power Amp
With innovative hybrid technology the Vox VT20X offers switchable class A and AB sounds which can be adjusted in real time, allowing you to truly customise the tone and response of the amp.
Tone Room Editor & Librarian Software
The Vox VT20X is equipped with a USB port for simple integration with a PC, Mac, and even iOS and Android platforms, and comes with the unique Tone Room Editor and Librarian software. This innovative software allows you to further edit and fine tweak your tone and effects and offers a huge amount of tonal versatility.
Premium Quality Design
As well as offering a superb tone and aesthetically pleasing appearance, the Vox VT20X is constructed from tightly sealed chassis, which offers a robust and long lasting structure. Due to this extra strong construction, the Vox VT20X ensures that the sound is projected directly and delivers a stunning resonance. Additionally the unique bass-reflex port delivers an advanced bass response giving the VT20X a thick and full tonality.
- Limited Edition model
- British Racing Green vinyl and classic Diamond fret cloth
- Ultra unique with classic quintessential British style
- Hybrid modelling amp delivers next level tone realism
- Innovative VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix 12AX7 preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)including signature sounds of famous guitarists, rare vintage amps and costly boutique amps
- A full complement of 12 high quality on-board effects
- Bias and Class A/AB adjustments in real time, allowing you to truly customize the tone and response of the amp
- 33 Preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software)
- USB connectivity for access Tone Room software on smartphone or computer
- Aux and headphone connectivity
- Amp Type: Modelling (Hybrid)
- Output Power: 20 Watts, 5ohms
- Speaker: 8 Inch
- Tubes: Vacuum Tubes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Headphone
- Other Connections: 1 x 1/4" Footswitch, 1 x USB
- User Programs:8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- Amp Models: 11
- Effects: 12
- Controls: Amp Models, Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level, Value 1, Value 2
- Buttons: Preset Programs, Bank, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4, Pedal 1, Pedal 2, Reverb, Effects, Bias Shift, Class
- Finish: British Racing Green
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.14" x 8.86" x 13.66"
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Included Items: VT20X: AC adapter
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.