Vox VT100X Guitar Combo Amp With VFS5 Foot Controller
Vox VT100X Guitar Combo Amp With VFS5 Foot ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 86777View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.30 per month Finance from £8.30 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
11 Realistic Amp Models
The Vox VT100X is loaded with 11 different on board amp models, offering everything from vintage cleans to modern hi-gain. The Vox is an extremely versatile amp, keeping up with any number of playing styles with the ability to be expanded via the included tone room software.
13 On Board Effects
With everything from a flanger to a delay, the Valvetronix provides 13 premium effects in placement before the amp stage, delivering a rich and realistic sound. In conjunction with noise reduction, you can use up to four effects simultaneously. Additionally, each effect provides multiple parameters, giving you the freedom to instantly get the sound you want. The tap switch allows the delay time or modulation speed to be set up with ease.
Virtual Element Technology
Designed with the innovative VET (Virtual Element Technology), the VT100X is unlike traditional modelling amps which simply emulate the tone of an amplifier in a room. Instead the VET technology models the actual circuits of the emulated amplifier, giving an impressive realism never before heard in modelling amps. Each component of the modelled amps have been carefully analysed and reproduced to allow the VT100X to deliver the authentic tone of the amp, no matter the environment or volume level.
Vacuum Tube Preamp
Combining cutting edge digital technology with genuine analogue circuitry and vacuum tubes, the Vox produces the most realistic modelled amp tone to date. With vacuum tubes in the multi-stage Valvetronix preamp circuit, the amp accurately produces rich tube distortion, fast attacking tones and distinctive tube character that cannot be emulated.
Digital/Analogue Hybrid Power Amp
The guitar combo amp features innovative hybrid technology, offering switchable class A and AB sounds while the effect of the switchable bias valves provide unbeatable realism by changing the dynamic response of the vacuum tubes.
Bass-Reflex Port & Sealed Cabinet
Constructed from tightly sealed chassis to offer a robust and long lasting structure, the Vox VT100X ensures sound is projected directly and is untainted by unwanted external vibrations. Additionally, the unique bass-reflex port delivers an advanced bass response for a thick and full tonality.
Tone Room Editor & Librarian Software
The unique tone room editor and librarian software allows you to further edit and fine tune your tone and effects. The tone room software also features sounds from many famous guitarists and rare vintage amps, offering a huge amount of tonal versatility. Tone room is available for Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices, and can be used by connecting your VT100X amplifier to your device via the top mounted USB port.
Hands Free VFS5 Footswitch
The Vox VFS5 VT range foot controller gives you ultimate access to a variety of functions, including switching programs, turning reverb or other effects on/off, or making speed/tap settings using your foot. Featuring five footswitches, this versatile foot controller is constructed with a tough steel design, along with a five meter integral jack lead and is built for life on the road.
- Hybrid modelling amp delivers next level tone realism
- Innovative VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analogue power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers high quality sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone room editor/librarian lets you customise the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 Preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- USB connectivity for access tone room software on smartphone or computer
- Aux and headphone connectivity
VFS 5 Features
- Switch programs, turn reverb or other effects on/off, or make speed/tap settings using your foot
- Perfect for live performances as well as studio use
- Extra durable design will withstand extreme gig situations
- Equipped with four individual channels for storing presets
- Ergonomic footswitches
- Extra long five meter integral jack lead
- Amp Type: Modelling (Hybrid)
- Output Power: 100 Watts @3 Ohms
- Speaker: 12 Inch
- Tubes: Vacuum Tubes
- Amp Models: 11 (20 When Using Tone Room – Editor/Liberation Software)
- Effects: 13
- Programs: 33 (60 When Using Tone Room – Editor/Liberation Software)
- User Programs: 8 (2 Banks x 4 Channels)
- Controls: Amp Models, Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level, Value 1, Value 2
- Buttons: Preset Programs, Bank, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4, Pedal 1, Pedal 2, Reverb, Effects, Bias Shift, Class
- Finish: Black
- Accessories: Vox VFS5 Footswitch, AC Cable
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Headphone
- Other Connections: 1 x 1/4" Footswitch, 1 x USB
- Power Consumption: 68W
- Power Supply: AC, Local Voltage
- Width: 23.62” (600mm)
- Depth: 10.51” (267mm)
- Height: 19.25” (489mm)
- Weight: 18.9 kg (41.67 lbs)
- Number of Switches: 5
- Lead Length: 5 metre
- Construction: Metal
- Compatible Products: VT20+, VT40+, VT80+, VT120+, VT15, VT30, VT50, VT100, VX I, VX II, AV30, AV60 and VTX Series
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.