View Full Description
KORG's revolutionary virtual surround technology creates a unique and personal acoustic space for listeners. Using just front facing stereo speakers, it can generate an unprecedented and unique three-dimensional acoustic experience like no other. The Soundbox Mini hosts a WIDE switch for enabling the feature, which analyzes the playback system and applies appropriate optimizations to achieve the maximum effect. Acoustage works with any sound source you connect to the Soundbox Mini.
Suitable For A Wide Variety Of Instruments
The VOX Soundbox Mini is the ideal solution for amplifying you guitar, bass, keyboard or microphone absolutely anywhere. The amp input section gives you a choice of 11 amp types to provide you with a clean sound for electric guitar, hard rock amp styles, modeling amps for bass or acoustic guitars, and even a selection of amps with a flat response, ideal for keyboard input or other audio devices.
Achieve a great sound no matter where you are. The Soundbox Mini features four high quality effects which consist of a compressor, chorus, flanger and tremolo. On top these, there are four types of delay/reverb effects for adding space and atmosphere to your tone. A TAP switch allows you to manually input the delay tempo. Combine these with the unique Acoustage technology, and you'll be surrounded by incredible sounds.
Simultaneous Use Of Instrument, Mic & Audio Player
The Soundbox Mini allows you to use the instrument input, along with an AUX input and a MIC input all at the same time. While listening to music played back from your portable audio player, you can connect a mic plus your guitar, keyboard, or other instrument, and hear all of your sound through this single unit. The MIC jack input provides a dedicated knob for adjusting the amount sent to the delay/reverb effect, so you'll be able to get the perfect sound.
A tuner ('E' note only) is built-in to the Soundbox Mini, so whatever instrument you have connected, you can be sure that you're able to keep it in tune.
The Soundbox Mini features a handy mounting hole on the bottom allowing you to mount it to a microphone stand, making it ideal for situations such as presentations or storefront events.
- Legendary VOX guitar amp technology housed in a unique compact body
- Utilising KORG's 'Acoustage' technology, the Soundbox Mini is capable of truly expansive sound
- Supports a variety of instruments including guitar, bass and keyboard
- Built-in effects allow you to achieve an enormous array of tones with nothing more than your guitar and the Soundbox Mini
- Instrument, mic and portable audio player can be used simultaneously
- Center Cancel function provided on the AUX IN input
- Can be powered for up to seven hours using six AA batteries, or via an AC adapter
- Built in tuner
- Mounting hole on the bottom of the Soundbox Mini allowing installation on a mic stand
- Amp Models: 11 types (Bass x 2, Guitar x 4, Acoustic x 2, Keyboard x 3)
- Effects: 8 types (Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, 4 x Delay/Reverb)
- Tuner Detection Range: E1–E6 (41.2 Hz – 1318.5 Hz)
- Audio Inputs: GUITAR (L/MONO), R, MIC, AUX IN (mini jack)
- Audio Output: Headphones (mini jack)
- Amp Output: Maximum 2.5 W x 2
- Speaker: 4 inch - 8 Ohm x 2
- Signal Processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (included), Six AA-size alkaline batteries or nickel hydride batteries
- Battery Life: Maximum approx. 7 hours
- Current Consumption: 260 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 281mm x 115mm x 181 mm / 11.06'' x 4.53'' x 7.13''
- Weight: 2.4 kg / 5.29 lbs. (Excluding batteries)
- Accessories: AC adapter (DC 12V)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.