Vox Pathfinder 10 Limited Edition, Ironheart Denim
Vox Pathfinder 10 Limited Edition, Ironheart DenimDetails
Product Ref: 71539View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Iron Heart Denim Exterior
The unique exterior of this amplifier makes it one of the most eye-catching amplifiers from VOX with the denim exterior specifically designed for this amp. The denim exterior is designed by Iron heart, a Japanese denim brand renowned for its red 'W' stitching pattern. Their lineup is based on 12-ounce, heavy duty denim cloth commonly used for jeans for bikers and other durable clothing. The corners of the denim cloth are fastened down by genuine rivets to ensure maximum durability and longevity. The denim covering will also age naturally, giving you that classic vintage look over time.
Based off VOX's most popular practice amps, the Pathfinder 10 delivers the exceptional sound quality and tones associated with classic practice amps. The amplifier itself features a VOX bulldog 6.5 x 1'' speaker running at 8 ohms, with an overall output power of 10 Watts RMS. An Input jack and Headphone/Line Out jack has also been included to let you practice or play to yourself through headphones and connect the amp to external devices such as effects pedals and more. As well as the inputs and outputs, the amplifier features all the important controls for shaping your tone including Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume and Clean/Overdrive switch. With its lightweight construction, premium-quality VOX components and a sleek denim exterior, this amp is ideal for a range of playing styles and guitarists.
Read more about the Ironheart story here.
- 10 Watts RMS into 8 ohms output power
- Gain, treble, bass, volume, clean/overdrive switch
- VOX Bulldog 6.5'' x 1 (8 ohms)
- Iron Heart custom denim exterior
- Input and Headphone jacks
- Output Power: 10 Watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: VOX Bulldog 6.5" x 1 (8 ohms)
- Input/Output: Input jack, Headphone/Line Out jack
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive Switch
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 380 mm x 260 mm x 170 mm / 14.96" x 10.24" x 6.69"
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.58 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.