Vox Pathfinder 10 Guitar Combo Amp, Union Jack
Vox Pathfinder 10 Guitar Combo Amp, Union JackDetails
Product Ref: 60406View Full Description
Spend another £184.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Use the Headphone/Line Out jack to plug your headphones in and practice in silence, as the jack automatically mutes the amp's speaker! You can also use this Line Out for recording your amp without having to worry about setting up any pesky microphones. The Pathfinder 10 also has controls for Gain, Treble, Bass and Volume plus a Clean/Overdrive switch.
VOX amplifiers have always boasted their stand-out appearance. The Pathfinder features a cream leather-look vinyl covering, with a unique union jack grille cloth and classic Vox chicken head knobs.
- Gain Control: Adjusts the overall preamp gain of the amplifier. This control can produce clean to crunchy to crazy and all points in-between! The tone depends on how you set this control and also how you have the Clean/Overdrive Switch (3) set. In both Switch modes - Clean & Overdrive - turning the Gain control down (i.e. counter clockwise) will clean up your sound while cranking it up (i.e. turning it clockwise) will make it sound dirtier.
- Clean/Overdrive Switch:Puts the preamp of the Pathfinder 10 in one of two distinctly different modes -Clean (switch "out") or Overdrive (switch "in").
- Treble Control: Adjusts the treble (high) frequencies in your tone. It can take your sound from soft and round, to bright and cutting, and any point in-between.
- Bass Control: Adjusts the bass (low) frequencies in your tone. It can take your sound from warm and light, to dark and heavy and any point in-between.
- Volume Control: Determines the overall volume of the amplifier. Setting this high with low Gain works well for clean sounds. Setting the Master Volume lower whilst engaging the Overdrive mode and turning up the Gain will give you a fat, distorted sound at a lower, "bedroom friendly" volume.
- Headphone/Line Out Jack: This dual output carries a specially filtered signal for use with either headphones or for direct connection to a soundboard or recording console. The LINE OUT gives you a good sounding signal for recording or live work without having to mic up the amp. Inserting a jack-plug into this jack will mute the internal speaker.
- Power ON/OFF Switch & LED: On/Off switch for mains (AC) power to amplifier. Plus power indicator LED.
- Output Power: 10 W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Speaker: 1 x VOX Bulldog 6.5", 8 ohm
- Inputs/Outputs: Input jack, Headphone/Line Out jack
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive switch
- Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D) : 380 x 260 x 170 mm/ 14.96" x 10.24" x 6.69"
- Colour: Cream with Union Jack Grille
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.58lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.