Vox AC4C1-12 Limited Edition Guitar Combo Amp, White Bronco
Vox AC4C1-12 Limited Edition Guitar Combo Amp, White BroncoDetails
Product Ref: 84713View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.76 per month Finance from £10.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition White Bronco Finish
Inspired by the custom colours of models made in the 60s, Vox have added a sophisticated sense of design to their amps with the White Bronco finish. The sleek, smart colour will add a feel of cleanliness to your performance, with its classic diamond grill cloth beautifully offsetting the vivid white hue.
Top Boost Sound
Equipped with a Top Boost sound, the Vox AC4C1-12 has fascinated guitarists around the world for over fifty years. This innovative sound feature is capable of achieving that classic Vox tone at low volume levels, and also delivering a massive crunch or the clean, classic “chime,” and is the essence of Vox's identity.
The Vox AC4C1-12 White Bronco is packed full of versatile controls including Gain, Bass, Treble tone, and a Master Volume, to allow any player to easily dial up a classic valve tone. The Gain control goes from dynamic clean tone to rich, warm overdrive with the Bass and Treble adding further tonal shaping.
Compact & Portable
As well as offering a superb tone and stunning looks, the Vox AC4C1-12 is constructed to the highest standards that you would expect from Vox, and is equipped with a Bakelite handle for easy transportation, and rubber feet for stability.
- Limited Edition model in a sophisticated White Bronco vinyl with a classic Vox diamond fret cloth
- 4 Watt Class A amplifier design
- 12" Celestion VX10 speaker
- All-valve mini combo amp
- 12AX7 preamp tubes (x2); EL84 power tube (x1)
- Legendary Top Boost tone inherited from the VOX AC30
- Equipped with Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume controls
- Capable of massive crunch or the clean, classic “chime,
- Compact and Portable
- Retro Bakelite handle
- Output Power: 4 Watts RMS into 16Ω
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x 2) Power: EL84 (x1)
- Speaker: 12" Celestion VX12 custom (x1); 16Ω
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume
- Input/Output: Guitar Input, EXTERNAL SPEAKER Output
- Dimensions(W x D x H): 406 x 211 x 451 mm / 15.98” x 8.31” x 17.76”
- Weight: 10.6 kg / 23.37 lbs
- Colour: White Bronco
- Accessories: Power Cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.