Vox AC30HW60 60th Anniversary Hand Wired Guitar Amplifier
Vox AC30HW60 60th Anniversary Hand Wired Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 95662View Full Description
Buy on finance from £102.39 per month Finance from £102.39 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
To mark Vox's 60th Anniversary, they have released two limited edition models that are completely hand-wired with premium components for a truly remarkable tone. Inspired by Vox's most iconic models, this new limited edition amp includes classic features from the 1964 AC30/6, such as the classic split-baffle design and diamond cloth, as well as legendary chiming tone that is associated with wired amps.
Classic Tube Tone
The iconic AC30 model has played an important role in Rock'n' Roll, and has been used by many famous guitarists throughout the decades thanks to its pure tube sound, and classic Vox chime. This limited edition model will ensure that today's modern player can once again enjoy the true tube sound as it is meant to be heard. The Vox AC30HW60 is equipped with two 12'' Celestion Alnico Silver Speakers, and completely hand wired using premium components, and sophisticated engineering skills.
The AC30HW60 60th Anniversary Amp features two channels including Normal and Vib-Trem, which provide an abundance of tone-crafting control, and also lets you dial in a classic sound that is all your own. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and also controls for Treble, Bass, Vib-Trem, Speed, and Brilliance. The AC30HW60 also features six inputs for added versatility, perfect for the gigging guitarist.
Along with its legendary 12" Celestion Alnico Silver speakers and 30 watts of power, the AC30HW60 is designed for maximum tonal response to make it ready for the stage. The robust enclosure features a Baltic birch ply cabinet construction, and finished in classic Vox styling including diamond cloth, leather carry handles, gold logo and trim. The open-back cabinet design delivers a more organic sound with excellent ambience, that will really stand out in live performances when monitors are absent.
- 60th Anniversary limited edition model
- Perfect for the gigging musician
- Includes six inputs for added versatility
- Inspired by some of Vox's iconic models
- Equipped with two 12" Celestion Alnico Silver speakers
- Hand wired with premium components and using sophisticated engineering skills
- Two channels offer a versatile performance
- Easy-to-use interface with simple controls
- Robust split baffle enclosure with classic Vox styling
- Open back design provides a more organic sound with great ambience
- Comfortable carry handles offer easy transportation
- Rubber feet provide optimum stability on stage, and prevents slippage
- Speakers: 2 x 12” 8 Ohm Celestion Alnico Silver
- Tube Complement:5 x ECC83/12AX7, 1 x ECC82/12AU7, 4 x EL84, 1 x GZ34
- Output Power:30 Watts RMS into 8/16 Ohms
- Inputs:Vib/Trem, Normal jack, Brilliant jack & Footswtich
- Outputs:3 X Power Jacks
- Dimensions:703 x 263 x 575 mm / 27.68 x 10.35 x 22.64 inches
- Weight: 33.5kg
- Included Items:Power cord, Owner's manual, “Egg” foot switch, Dust cover
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.