Vintage VS6, Cherry + Accessory Pack
£229.00 RRP £289.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 4 year warranty: £27.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Vintage VS6, Cherry
- Accessory Pack Including Strap, Bag, Tuner and Lead
Vintage VS6, Cherry + Accessory Pack— The Vintage VS6 series electric guitar is a versatile, expressive and great sounding instrument. Supplied with a durable gig bag and essential accessories, this pack is ideal if you already have an amp or if you already have one available at your school or rehearsal space.
Product Ref: 15233
The Vintage VS6 SERIES 6-String Electric Guitar, Cherry Red, Chrome Hardware. Versatile, expressive, respected, affordable looks and meaty double coil tone.
This Pack Includes:
- Vintage VS6 Electric Guitar
- Padded gig bag
- Pick holder
Vintage VS6 Features:
The Vintage VS6 SERIES electric guitar is a light, stylish, exciting guitar. With twin horn cutaway looks and twin double coil Wilkinson pickups, each with its own volume and tone controls, 3-way pickup selector and Tune-O-Matic bridge layout. This guitar has a mahogany body and neck, Rosewood fingerboard and is built with a genuine rock solid, set-neck construction.
Main features include:
- Versatile, expressive, respected, affordable looks and meaty double coil tone
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany - Set Neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24.75 inches/628 mm Scale
- 22 Frets
- Pearloid Crown Neck Inlays
- Wilkinson Deluxe WJ44 Tuners
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Wilkinson Double Coil x 2 (N)MWVC (B)MWVC pickups
- Chrome Hardware
- 2 x Volume/ 2 x Tone/ 3-Way Toggle Controls
Tell a friend about...
Vintage VS6, Cherry + Accessory Pack
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Vintage VS6, Cherry + Accessory Pack
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 4 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.