Vintage Advance AV6P Electric Guitar, Laguna Blue
Product Ref: 9584
Vintage Advance AV6P Electric Guitar, Laguna BlueDetails
The vintage advance AV6P electric guitar in laguna blue is a comfortable and well balanced guitar, which outspecs almost ever other instrument in the price range. A new take on the classic double cutaway guitar we are all familiar with, but take a closer look and you will see how much Vintage have improved the concept. High access neck joint, 'select' American alder body, maple neck and Indian rosewood 22 fret fingerboard.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring no less than three stacked humbucking P90 pickups specially designed by Trev Wilkinson for this model, the AV6P is the real 'tone hound' of the Advance Series.
So is the AV6P really two brilliant guitars in one? Trev Wilkinson thinks it is; Alongside the master volume and master tone controls, the Roll Control takes each pickup from stacked humbucking mode to classic single coil P90 territory. Working in conjunction with the five-way pickup selector, this configuration moves from heavy, fat overdrive to all the sparkle expected from the traditional 3 single coil pickup configuration.
The unique Wilkinson WVC 5+1 vibrato bridge with 'real steel' sustain block, and Trev's patented E-Z-Lok tuners, which provide staggered string post heights too, means you get true 'return to zero' tuning stability, with smooth and effortless tone-drenched vibrato.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: American Alder
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WV6SB (Steel Block)
- Neck: Maple/Bubinga Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Top Nut: Ivory/Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson® WJ05 E-Z-Lok
- Scale: 25.5 /648mm
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Wilkinson® P90 Stacked Humbucker x 3 (N) W90SKN (M) W90SKM (B) W90SKB
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x Roll Control (Humbucker to Single Coil), 5-Way Selector
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.