Taylor GS Mini-e Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar (2017)
Taylor GS Mini-e Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar (2017)Details
Product Ref: 86642View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.35 per month Finance from £16.35 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mini Grand Symphony
This Taylor electro acoustic guitar features a scaled down grand symphony body shape, delivering the classic rich, powerful acoustic voice of a normal sized guitar but in a more compact and portable design. Built to be the perfect guitar for travelling musicians and songwriters, the small scale makes it easy to transport and hold in any position. The grand symphony body shape is an ideal choice for strummers, pickers and dynamic players, due to its fullness, volume and sustain.
Tropical Mahogany & Sapele
The mahogany top wood features a stiffness that initially translates into a bright tone, but the more a mahogany-top guitar is played, the more it develops overtones that adds further fullness and richness to the guitar's sound. The body is made from layered sapele, an alternative tonewood that Taylor began using over a decade ago. Sometimes mistakenly referred to as African mahogany due to the close resemblance, sapele is highly sustainable and delivers a similar tonality to mahogany, with a little added treble and balance that makes it perfect for a range of playing applications.
Expression System 2
For added volume at larger events, the GS Mini-e Mahogany Electro Acoustic is equipped Taylor's Expression System 2 electronics. This revolutionary pickup design features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors, which enable a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. This high-quality system delivers a superb tone and responsiveness, either on stage, or even in the recording studio.
- Equipped with Expression System 2 electronics that offers a natural sounding amplification
- Tropical mahogany and layered sapele deliver clarity, focus and stunning looks
- X-Bracing with Relief Route provides excellent strength and stability
- GS Mini body shape is a scaled down version of the Grand Symphony produces a big bold sound despite smaller size
- Ebony fingerboard provides a strong platform, ideal for percussive techniques like tapping
- Includes GS Mini hard case bag for storage and transportation
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium deliver a distinctive warmth and sparkle, with an extended tone life
Body & Bridge
- Series: GS Mini
- Body Shape: Grand Symphony
- Back/ Side Wood: Layered Sapele
- Top Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Bracing: GS Mini with Relief Rout
- Finish: Varnish
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Scale Length: 23-1/2"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width:1-11/16"
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: 5mm Dots
- Nut: Nubone
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Tuners: Taylor Chrome
- Buttons: Chrome
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Peghead Logo: Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Case: GS Mini Hard Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.