Taylor 412ce-R Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 412ce-R Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Taylor 412ce-R Electro Acoustic Guitar features a beautiful Sitka Spruce Top, with Indian Rosewood back and sides and produces a broad dynamic range. Equipped with a Venetian cutaway that not only provides a traditional shape, but also offers greater access to the upper frets. Enhance your sound with the built-in Expression System 2 pickup, which delivers clear, natural-sounding amplified tone for gigging or recording. The Taylor 412ce-R is a perfect choice for fingerstyle players, as the compact dimensions make for a physically comfortable guitar.
Product Ref: 77131View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.59 per month Finance from £54.59 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce and Indian Rosewood
The Taylor 412ce-R, features a beautiful Sitka Spruce top and offers a broad dynamic range and yielding crisp articulation. Sitka Spruce is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This stunning tonewood is contrasted with Indian Rosewood back and sides, and provides the Taylor 412ce-R with a throaty growl. Rosewood is a versatile tonewood and offers a wide range of possibilities. It is particularly an ideal choice for blues and bluegrass players, as it delivers a fuller low end with a brighter treble, and clear articulation. The overall sound of the Taylor 412ce-R provides a traditional sound that is perfect for many players.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines. This type of Cutaway allows easier access tot he upper frets, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard.
Expression System 2
The Taylor 412ce-R not only boasts stunning tonewoods and craftsmanship, it is also equipped with Expression system 2. The revolutionary pickup system delivers the latest in innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. Equipped with a saddle pickup that features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of these three sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. The Expression system 2 produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness either on stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software.
- Includes Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown Case for easy Transportation
- Expression System 2 Pickup for Accurate Sound Transfer
- Sitka Spruce Top for Classic, Clear Sound and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles
- Venetian Cutaway Allows Easy Access to Top Frets
- A Smaller-Bodied Guitar Ideally Suited for Fingerstyle Playing
- Features a short scale and lighter string tension making it easier to play
- Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout Bracing
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Back/ Side Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Finish: Gloss
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System® 2
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Buttons: Nickel
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Includes: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell brown Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.