Taylor 314ce Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)
Taylor 314ce Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)Details
Product Ref: 68494View Full Description
Buy on finance from £46.21 per month Finance from £46.21 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce and Sapele
The Taylor 314ce Electro Acoustic, features a beautiful sitka spruce top and offers a broad dynamic range and yielding crisp articulation. Sitka Spruce is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This stunning tonewood is contrasted with sapele back and sides, which delivers a consistent and balanced tone, with a more top-end shimmer. This stunning combination of tonewoods not only provides you with a beautiful guitar, but also offers a great combination of tones.
Expression System 2
As well as offering a great acoustic tone, the 314ce can also be used amplified. The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the 314ce Electro Acoustic is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom designed ''professional audio''-grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines. This type of Cutaway allows easier access tot he upper frets, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard, and therefore providing you with tonal versatility.
Grand Auditorium Body Shape
The grand auditorium body shape is Taylor's most popular and versatile body shape, and delivers a full low-end register, a present midrange, and sparkling on the treble strings. It is the ideal choice for players who specialise in fingerpicking and strumming, and also singer-songwriters, due to its big acoustic voice and immense versatility.
- Equipped with an Expression System 2 Pickup for an accurate sound transfer
- Grand auditorium size offers great versatility and big acoustic voice
- Venetian cutaway provides easier access to the higher frets
- Sitka spruce top delivers a broad dynamic range
- Sapele body offers a consistent and balanced tone
- Crafted with standard with relief rout bracing
- Delicate black binding throughout entire body
- Includes Taylor deluxe hard case for storage and transportation
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Sapele
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16’’
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fret Joint: 14
- Fretboard Inlay: Dot
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Buttons: Nickel
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Bracing: Standard with Relief Rout
- Pickguard: Black
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Includes: Taylor Deluxe Hard Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.