Taylor 214ce-QM DLX Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 214ce-QM DLX Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Taylor 214ce-QM DLX Electro Acoustic Guitar is crafted from a beautiful Sitka Spruce Top, with maple back and sides yielding a full versatile spectrum of brilliant sound. This special edition guitar, features stunning details in the form of white binding, black purfling, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, full-gloss body, and chrome tuners. Equipped with a Venetian cutaway that not only provides a traditional shape, but also offers greater access to the upper frets. Enhance your sound with the built-in Expression System 2, which delivers clear, natural-sounding amplified tone for gigging or recording. This limited model includes a deluxe hardshell case for transportation.
Product Ref: 76641View Full Description
Buy on finance from £33.75 per month Finance from £33.75 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce and Maple
The Taylor 214ce-QM DLX features a beautiful Sitka Spruce top and offers a broad dynamic range and yielding crisp articulation. Sitka Spruce is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This stunning tonewood is contrasted with veneers of quilted maple back and sides which delivers a bright acoustic sound with added warmth, richness and sustain. Overall, this guitar is ideal for singer songwriters due to its versatile utility of reaching a broad range of tones.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines. This type of Cutaway allows easier access tot he upper frets, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard.
Forward-Shifted Pattern Bracing
Taylor's bracing for steel-string models is a form of X-bracing pattern which provides a continuous flow of strength from the upper bout to the lower bout. This also enhances rigidity in spite of the soundhole's location in the middle of the soundboard. Within the 214ce-QM DLX Electro Acoustic, this X bracing pattern is moved forward, closer to the soundhole. It also features Taylor's relief rout, which is a tone-enhancing voicing technique in which a groove is carved along the inside edges of the top, resulting in an increased bass and volume with a balanced tone.
Expression System 2 Electronics
The Taylor 214ce-QM DLX not only boasts stunning tonewoods and craftsmanship, it is also equipped with Expression system 2. The revolutionary pickup system delivers the latest in innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. Equipped with a saddle pickup that features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of these three sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. The Expression system 2 produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness either on stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software.
- Expression System 2 Pickup for Accurate Sound Transfer
- Venetian Cutaway Allows Easy Access to Top Frets
- Grand Auditorium offers a full range of tones that tracks well with other instruments
- Reliable all-purpose acoustic
- Sitka Spruce Top for Classic, Clear Sound and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles
- Maple back and sides add warmth, complexity, volume, sustain and responsiveness
- Forward Shifted Patterned Bracing with Relief Rout
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light strings for a smooth playing experience
- Includes Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown Case for easy Transportation
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Quilted Maple Veneer
- Top Material:Sitka Spruce
- Bracing:Forward Shifted Pattern
- Finish: Gloss
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood:Maple
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width:1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System® 2
- Controls:Volume, treble, and bass rotary controls
- Tuners:Chrome (100/200)
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Buttons: Chrome
- Heel Cap Binding:White
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Includes: Taylor Deluxe Hard Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.