Taylor 214 DLX LH Left Handed Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar (2017)
Taylor 214 DLX LH Left Handed Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar (2017)Details
Product Ref: 86676View Full Description
Buy on finance from £25.91 per month Finance from £25.91 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The left handed Taylor guitar features a full sized Grand Auditorium body, sitting in between the more traditional Dreadnought and Concert bodies. This incredibly versatile Grand Auditorium profile is regarded as Taylor's signature shape, delivering a balanced tone equally suited to all styles of strumming and fingerstyle playing.
Sitka Spruce & Layered Rosewood
The Taylor 214 DLX features a beautiful sitka spruce top and offers a broad dynamic range and yielding crisp articulation. Sitka spruce is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This stunning tonewood is contrasted with a layered rosewood back and sides, providing the Taylor with a throaty growl. Rosewood is a versatile tonewood that offers a wide range of possibilities and is an ideal choice for blues and bluegrass players, as it delivers a full low end with a bright treble, and clear articulation.
Unique Bracing Pattern
A significant factor behind the incredible sound of the Taylor 214 Deluxe is the forward shifted bracing pattern, which allows the tonewoods to vibrate naturally, creating incredible depth and complexity. The 'x' in the bracing pattern is moved closer to the soundhole, enabling more of the guitar top to vibrate, delivering maximum tonal quality and projection.
Quality You Can Trust
Taylor Guitars design and construct each of their guitars to a high standard, ensuring that each time you play, you are getting the best paying experience. All of Taylor’s guitars include an official Taylor case or gig bag, and customers can benefit from a FREE 12 year Taylor European warranty when registering their purchased guitar at www.taylorguitars.com
- Grand Auditorium body shape offers delivers balanced tones
- Sitka spruce soundboard delivers a broad dynamic tonal range
- Layered rosewood offers contrasting appearance and clarity
- Nipped in waist offers comfortable playability
- Ebony fingerboard is ideal for percussive techniques like tapping and hammer-ons
- Satin neck finish allows for smooth playability
- Includes Taylor deluxe hardshell brown case for storage and transportation
- Forward shifted bracing delivers maximum tonal quality and projection
Body & Bridge
- Series: 200
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/Side Wood: Layered Rosewood
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Finish: Gloss
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Sapele
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Small Diamonds
Hardware & Accessories
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Buttons: Chrome
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.