Tascam LR10 Instrumental Trainer / Recorder
Product Ref: 18967
Tascam LR10 Instrumental Trainer / RecorderDetails
TASCAM is reinventing music education once again with the LR-10 Instrumental Trainer/Recorder. Like our CD and MP3 trainers and recorders, the LR-10 slow down and loop MP3 files without changing their pitch to help musicians learn new songs and licks. The latest generation features CD-quality recording with overdub to build up an arrangement or record rehearsals with the internal microphone. The SD card slot includes a 2GB card, and the new tabletop design makes them the perfect tools for music students, hobbyists or professionals to perfect their instruments.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TASCAM's LR-10 is designed for strings, wind players, keyboardists, vocalists or any other musician. Use it to loop and transcribe your favorite music, record lessons or capture new song ideas. The LR-10 has a built-in microphone and speaker for recording and playback. A chromatic tuner is also included, as well as a metronome for precision playing.
The TASCAM LR-10 is the ideal practice tool for any musicians of any skill level.
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
- Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- Stereo Microphone
- Internal Speaker
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- New angled desktop design
- Includes 2GB SD card, AA batteries, USB cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.