Tanglewood TWCE1 Discovery Classical Electro Acoustic Guitar
Tanglewood TWCE1 Discovery Classical Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 93581View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.61 per month Finance from £7.61 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classical Cutaway Body
The Tanglewood TWCE1 features a classical body shape, with a cutaway design, offering a comfortable playing experience and easy access to more challenging chords. Classical guitars are highly intricate and technical instruments that provide a wonderful tone and a genre all of their own. The Discovery is ideal for the classical genre and Spanish styled play, and can handle finger-styled techniques greatly.
Cedar Top & Rosewood Body
The Discovery Classical features a stunning cedar top which is suited to players with a lighter touch, as the tonal properties are enhanced through finger-style players. Overall cedar produces volume, warmth, punch, and a full, thick sound. The cedar top is balanced out well by the rosewood back and sides, providing the Discovery Classical with bright attack and a sparkly sizzle that is so sought after. Rosewood is a versatile tonewood that offers a wide range of possibilities and is an ideal choice for classical players, as it delivers a full low end with a bright treble, and clear articulation.
The reason why many guitar necks are made from mahogany is because the wood responds greatly to picking styles, strumming, and various finger techniques with equal ease. The mahogany neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard and delivers a warm, bright, and sparkly tone that really shines through when using finger picking techniques.
Tanglewood Preamp & Tuner
The Discovery Classical features the sophisticated TEQ-3BT on-board preamp and tuner, offering precise tuning and tone control in a compact design. The TEQ-3BT is designed to provide the similar specification and performance to those fitted in Tanglewood's more premium range of guitars.
The Discovery Classical is dressed with traditional styling and ornate details found on more expensive classical guitars. This stunning guitar features a traditional multi-strip sound-hole rosette which complements its ABS ivory binding perfectly, offering a simple design with a high-quality appearance. Tanglewood's signature 'T' brand logo graces the traditional, classical styled head-plate, complemented by gold hardware and classical 3x3 machineheads.
- Cedar top offers beautiful warm tones
- Rosewood back and sides produce bright sparkling highs
- Rosewood fingerboard for smooth play
- Mahogany neck provides rich sound
- Classical cutaway body provides access to more challenging chords
- Tanglewood on-board preamp and tuner provides amplified classical tone
Body & Bridge
- Series: Discovery
- Top Material: Cedar
- Back/Sides Material: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Colour: Natural
- Design Feature: Multi-Stripe Rosette
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Natural Gloss
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut: ABS White
- Nut Width: 48 mm
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Machine Heads: Classical 3x3 W/Black Buttons
- Strings: Nylong
- Preamp: Tanglewood TEQ-3BT
- Preamp Controls: Low, Mid, High, Volume, Tuner
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.