Tanglewood TW7 Super Folk Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Tobacco
Tanglewood TW7 Super Folk Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, TobaccoDetails
Product Ref: 81860View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Spruce & Rosewood
Spruce is the soundboard choice for most guitars due to it offering a broad dynamic range. Its combination of strength and elasticity yields crisp articulation that accommodates a versatile range of playing styles from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This popular tonewood is combined with a rosewood body, for the perfect tone and incorporates a sweeping frequency range at both ends of the tonal spectrum. This superb combination of tonewoods, provides a versatile tone than will sit well in any mix.
Pickup & Preamp
As well as producing a superb acoustic tone, the TW7 is also equipped with a TW-EX4 pickup and preamp, along with a host of control options for added volume at bigger events. A discreet sidemounted EQ is located on the upper bout, and features a 4-band EQ, as well as a chromatic tuner with slider controls.
Phosphor Bronze Light Strings
Finally, the TW7 is also equipped with a set of Phosphor bronze light strings from D'Addario which deliver a superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability. This is one of D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string sets due to its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone, along with excellent intonation.
- Equipped with TW-EX4 pickup and preamp for added volume
- Discreet sidemount includes 4-band EQ with slider controls, and chromatic tuner
- Spruce top with rosewood body delivers a powerful projection with crisp articulation
- Folk body shape is slightly smaller than standard sizes and allows the guitar to be held closer to the body for classic fingerpicking styles that Folk is renowned for
- Cutaway design offers easier access to the higher frets and enhances hand flexibility
- Tobacco burst gloss finish with ABS Ivory binding and black pickguard
- Phosphor Bronze Light strings provide a superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
Body & Bridge
- Series: Winterleaf
- Body Shape: Super Folk Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Rosewood
- Top Material: Spruce
- Finish: Tobacco Burst Gloss
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: ABS Ivory, Compensating
- Scale Length: 650mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut: ABS Ivory
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dot
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome Grover
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Electronics: Tanglewood TW-EX4
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.