Tanglewood TW5 Dreadnought Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, White
Tanglewood TW5 Dreadnought Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 81853View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.30 per month Finance from £8.30 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tanglewood TW5 Electro Acoustic features the popular dreadnought body shape, that offers a versatile voice that is evenly balanced across the tonal spectrum. This particular body shape accommodates many different playing styles, making it a favourite choice amongst acoustic players and also beginners. Its cutaway design enables easier access across the whole fingerboard and enhances fluid hand flexibility during your performances.
Solid Spruce & Mahogany
The TW5 Dreadnought features a solid spruce top, that delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character and strong projection. This popular soundboard is combine with mahogany, for a a superb tone that sits well in any mix. Mahogany is a dense wood capable of punchier and darker tone, with a prominent ‘woody’ midrange. Mahogany also yields a balanced tone that accommodates a versatile range of different playing styles, and is a great choice for those looking for one instrument that can handle many styles from fingerstyle to strumming. Due to it’s rich heritage, Mahogany backs and sides can be heard on loads of old recordings, and the inherent character of the tone lends itself well to blues and roots music to this day.
Pickup & Preamp
As well as producing a superb acoustic tone, the TW5 Dreadnought is also equipped with a pickup and preamp, along with a host of control options for added volume at bigger events. A discreet sidemounted EQ is located on the upper bout, and features a 4-band EQ, as well as a chromatic tuner with slider controls.
Nubone Nut and Saddle
A Nubone nut and saddle are also incorporated into the TW5's design, and deliver increased volume, tone and harmonics, as well as a balanced tone. Nubone is a manufactured material that is renowned for outperforming any other synthetic material, and offers the best guitar performance.
D’Addario EXP16 Strings
Finally, the TW5E is also equipped with a set of EXP16 strings which deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. These high quality coated strings are crafted from plain steel, with a hexagonal cores made of High Carbon Steel, which are manufactured New York. Each string is highly engineered, break-resistant, and delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability, as well as a long-lasting tone.
- Equipped with a B-Band M450T pickup and preamp for added volume
- Discreet sidemount includes 4-band EQ with slider controls, and chromatic tuner
- Dreadnought body shape delivers a balanced tone with crisp highs and deep lows
- Cutaway design provides easier access to the higher frets and allows fluid hand flexibility across the whole fretboard
- Solid spruce top with a mahogany body delivers a balanced tone with a powerful projection
- D’Addario EXP16 strings offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfort
- Nubone nut and saddle delivers a balanced tone with clear highs and an open low-end
- Stunning white gloss finish with red pickguard
- Chrome grover tuners offer perfect intonation and easy tuning
Body & Bridge
- Series: Winterleaf
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Finish: White Gloss
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Nubone, Compensating
- Scale Length: 650mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut: Nubone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dot
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome Grover
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16
- Electronics: B-Band M450T
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.