Tanglewood TVC X PW Evolution Exotic Venetian Cutaway Auditorium
Tanglewood TVC X PW Evolution Exotic Venetian Cutaway AuditoriumDetails
Product Ref: 82341View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Auditorium with Venetian Cutaway
The Tanglewood TVC X PW Evolution Exotic features an Auditorium body shape that is capable of producing a perfect balance across the tonal spectrum, with clear-defined notes and a great midrange. This particular body shape offers versatility for any playing style including fingerpicking and strumming. Its elegant Venetian cutaway design enables easier access across the whole fingerboard and enhances fluid hand flexibility during your performances.
Walnut is renowned for its density and stiffness and delivers bright trebles, with woody bass tones for a unique sound that sits well in any mix. It is the perfect choice for players who prefer a powerful projection along with warm overtones.
Pickup & Preamp
As well as producing a warm acoustic tone, the TVC X PW Evolution is also equipped with a pickup and preamp, along with a host of control options for added volume at bigger events. A discreet sidemounted EQ is located on the upper bout, and features a 4-band EQ, as well as a digital chromatic tuner with slider controls.
D’Addario EXP11 Strings
Finally, the TVC X PW Evolution is also equipped with a set of EXP11 strings which deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. These high-quality, coated strings are crafted from plain steel, with a hexagonal cores made of High Carbon Steel, manufactured New York. Each string is highly engineered, break-resistant, and delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability, as well as a long-lasting tone.
- Equipped with B-Band M450T pickup and preamp for added volume when needed
- Discreet sidemount includes 4-band EQ with slider controls, and a digital chromatic tuner
- Crafted from pacific walnut which delivers bright trebles, a present midrange with woody bass tones
- Auditorium body shape provides an all-purpose guitar that is suited for many different playing styles
- Venetian cutaway design offers easier access to the higher frets and allows versatility across the whole fingerboard
- D’Addario EXP11 strings deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability
- Finished in a natural gloss with rosewood binding
Body & Bridge
- Series: Evolution Exotic
- Body Shape: Venetian Cutaway Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Pacific Walnut
- Top Material: Pacific Walnut
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: PPS, Compensating
- Scale Length: 650mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Die cast Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario EXP11
- Electronics: B-Band M450T
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.