Tanglewood TVC KOA Venetian Cutaway Auditorium + FREE Tuner
Product Ref: 34524
Tanglewood TVC KOA Venetian Cutaway Auditorium + FREE TunerDetails
Tanglewood's Instruments reflect a perfect blend between time-honoured design philosophies and modern manufacturing methodologies. Designed by some of Europe's most celebrated Luthiers, each instrument is a manifestation of some of the finest tone woods available, produced with their factories' meticulous attention to detail.
Now you can always stay in tune with a free digital clip-on tuner.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Each instrument is quality checked and set-up for optimum playability, ensuring a comfortable and consistent playing experience right from the first chord strummed.
The Tanglewood TCT 1 Clip-On Guitar Tuner can be used on guitars, basses and is also great for chromatic tuning. A red and green LCD display indicates clearly, whilst the clip-on function allows for easier visibility, no more resting your tuner awkwardly on amps or on the floor where it could get damaged. The tuner's rubber contact pads ensure it attaches securely to your instrument with no need for a lead. Vibration-sensing technology provides accurate and convenient tuning.
Tanglewood TVC KOA Auditorium Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge:
- Shape: Venetian Cutaway Auditorium
- Top: Koa
- Back: Koa
- Sides: Koa
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: ABS Black & White
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with Abalone Dots
- Finish: Natural Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone, Compensating
- Nut Width: Bone (43mm)
- Scale Length: 650mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Machine Heads: Gold Waverly Style Geared
- EQ: Fishman PRESYS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 11
Tanglewood TCT1 Traffic Light Tuner Features and Specifications
- Display: LCD
- Weight: 41g
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9.8 x 2.8
- Includes: Battery
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.