Tanglewood TU PW ET Tribal Spirit Electro Acoustic Ukulele, Walnut
Tanglewood TU PW ET Tribal Spirit Electro Acoustic Ukulele, WalnutDetails
Product Ref: 91326View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tenor Cutaway Ukulele
The tenor cutaway ukulele is a popular model for many ukulele artists due to its larger and more resonant body. The tenor cutaway ukulele has a deeper sound, acting as a hybrid between ukuleles and smaller acoustic guitars. The cutaway shape provides comfortable playing experience and puts challenging chords within easy reach.
Built using Pacific walnut for the top, back, and sides, with an okoume neck, and rosewood fingerboard, this stunning ukulele is ideal for any level of player. Pacific walnut projects a brilliant balance with tonal characteristics that fall between rosewood and mahogany, resulting in an extremely warm, bright sounding ukulele.
Okoume has very similar tonal properties to maple, projecting a clear, bright tone, with good sustain and plenty of bite. The okoume neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard, that delivers a bright, and sparkly tone that really shines through when using finger picking techniques. This fingerboard is larger than a standard fingerboard radius, making it easier to play and offering a versatile performance. With a natural satin finish, and white dot fingerboard position markers, the Tanglewood Tribal Spirit really is an instrument of classic Tanglewood quality.
Tribal Spirit Aesthetics
In addition to providing you with a beautiful tone and comfortable playing experience, the Tribal Spirit is finished with a full host of ornate details to complete the Tribal Spirit theme. This includes the signature Tanglewood Tribal Spirit rosette design feature situated around the sound-hole, the ABS Ivory saddle which complements the tonewood colour beautifully, along with the white dot fingerboard inlays and chrome die cast machine heads. Finished in a natural satin reflecting a blend of classic ukulele exterior styling and signature Tanglewood creativity. The head-stock features classic Tanglewood hieroglyphs and provides an aesthetic punch with its Tribal Spirit design feature situated on the centre of the head-stock.
Preamp & Tuner
The Tanglewood Tribal Spirit has a factory fitted pickup with an on-board Tanglewood TEQ-TUT preamp and tuner. Take your Tribal Spirit ukulele to the stage with quick and easy set up, or use the on-board tuning feature for precise tuning on-the-go.
- Pacific walnut body provides balanced voice and unique tonal characteristics
- Okoume neck produces clear and bright tones
- Rosewood finger-board provides smooth play
- Tenor Cutaway shape provides comfortable playing experience and big ukulele tone
- On-board preamp & tuning system provides optional plug-in performance
- Tribal Spirit design features provide aesthetic punch
Body & Bridge
- Series: Tribal Spirit Ukuleles
- Top Material: Pacific Walnut
- Back & Sides Material: Pacific Walnut
- Shape: Tenor Cutaway
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Okoume
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 19
- Nut: ABS Ivory White
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Scale Length: 434mm
- Tanglewood TEQ-TUT
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.