Tanglewood TU 101 Union Series Ukulele, Natural
Tanglewood TU 101 Union Series Ukulele, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 91385View Full Description
Spend another £211.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Concert Body Shape
The Tanglewood TU101 features a concert body shape, delivering a much fuller sound compared to other Ukulele shapes. The Concert shape is perfect for players with bigger hands as the frets are more spaced out.
Linden, also known as basswood delivers a warm, balanced sound with a great mid-range and a good sustain. Linden's lightweight properties make it the ideal choice for a Ukulele tonewood, and can be used by any age of player.
- Crafted with a linden body, offering excellent mid-range tones
- Concert body shape delivers a fuller sound and perfect for players with bigger hands
- Poplar fingerboard provides a well balanced tone
- Available in six other colours
Body & Bridge
- Series: Union
- Body Shape: Concert
- Back/ Side Wood: Linden
- Top Material: Linden
- Finish: Natural
- Saddle: ABS Ivory
- Scale Length: 384 mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fingerboard: Poplar
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Nut: ABS Ivory
- Nut Width: 36 mm
- Tuners: Open Gear
- Strings Clear Nylon
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.