Tanglewood TSFCEXB Evolution Super Folk Electro Acoustic Guitar
Tanglewood TSFCEXB Evolution Super Folk Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 92877View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.89 per month Finance from £10.89 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tanglewood Evolution features a body crafted from bubinga, producing bright mid-range emphasis, swelling overtones, sparkling highs, and offers great sustain and clarity. Bubinga is slight denser than Indian rosewood which contributes to the general sparkle across the melodic spectrum. The bubinga body projects its own unique tone and has been described an one of the most underrated tonewoods known to date. Bubinga's tone lies somewhere between mahogany and rosewood, delivering different qualities from each tonewood into one wood, Bubinga. The Evolution will project warmth, bright note articulation, and will bring depth to the overall tone. Featuring a natural gloss finish to protect the bubinga body and to add subtle glisten to each performance.
Mahogany Neck Topped With Rosewood Fingerboard
The mahogany neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard that delivers a warm, bright, and sparkly tone that really shines through when using finger picking techniques. The reason why many guitar necks are made from mahogany is because the wood responds greatly to picking, strumming, and various finger techniques with equal ease. The rosewood fingerboard provides a smooth playing experience and enables players to easily explore with finger-picking techniques, making it ideal for folk genres. The Evolution is finished in natural gloss to provide a smooth playability and stunning appearance.
Tanglewood's SUPER FOLK Body
The Tanglewood Evolution features one of Tanglewood's most iconic body shapes, the Super Folk. Tanglewood began by shaping the guitar to specs of the modern industry for great playability, we now have the well-crafted super folk cutaway. The shape was first introduced over 25 years ago on their award winning TW45 Sundance Pro guitar. The super folk cutaway body has become a must have among folk players because it's a bigger version of traditional folk guitars, offering more volume and tone, in a comfortable shape. The cutaway design enables players to reach more challenging chords with ease. The super folk can handle many genres with equal ease, and will cut through a live mix greatly. The Evolution is especially perfect for those who specialise in the folk genre.
Tanglewood Chromatic Tuner & Preamp
The Tanglewood Evolution is stage ready and equipped with the sophisticated B-Band M-450T preamp featuring chromatic tuner. The M-450T features 4-band EQ which includes, slider tone controls for bass, mid, treble, and presence. Including separate volume control and the convenience of on on-board chromatic tuner, that provides exact note tuning precision and the perfect preamp for the gigging guitarist.
The Tanglewood Evolution is a well-crafted, beautifully designed guitar that provides not only a pleasurable playing experience, but a stunning appearance. The bubinga's natural grain provides a beautifully pleasing aesthetic, complimented by rosewood binding and contrasting chrome hardware.
- Bubinga body provides sparkle across entire melodic spectrum
- Mahogany neck produces distinct warmth
- Rosewood fingerboard for smooth play
- On-board preamp and chromatic tuner makes for an ideal gig guitar
- Super Folk cutaway shape provides a comfortable playing experience and allows players to reach challenging chords with ease
Body & Bridge
- Series: Evolution
- Top Material: Bubinga
- Back/Sides Material: Bubinga
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Body Shape: Super Folk
- Saddle: PPS Compensating
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Die Cast Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario EXP11
- Preamp: B-Band M450T
- Preamp Controls: Presence, Bass, Treble, Mid, Chromatic Tuner, Volume
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.