Tanglewood TSB94MTHB Signature Electric Guitar, Honey Burst
Product Ref: 34018
Tanglewood TSB94MTHB Signature Electric Guitar, Honey BurstDetails
Although based on the critically acclaimed Tomkat series of guitars of the the mid to late 90s, the Tanglewood TSB94 adds new features to meet the needs of the modern guitarist. The revolutionary Magnatrem system is a new tremolo, five years in development and exclusive to the new TSB94 range, which adds a touch of class and distinction to this guitar.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TSB94's double cut body features a carved radius Maple top and is loaded with two specially designed Entwistle Nemesis AFG Zebra Humbuckers. An onboard 'Vintage Reality Circuit', designed for the series personally by Alan Entwistle gives maximum flexibility of sound, enabling tones ranging from acoustic guitar to heavy rock.
Body and Bridge
- Shape: Double Cutaway
- Top: Solid Flame Maple Cap
- Top Binding: Maple
- Body: African Mahogany
- Finish: Honey Burst Gloss
- Bridge: Entwistle Magnatrem
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: African Mahogany
- Neck Build: Set neck, 1 piece
- Fingerboard: AAA Grade Sonokelin
- Radius: 305mm
- Nut: Black Graphtech (43mm)
- Scale Length: 636mm
Pickups and Hardware
- Machine Heads: Chrome Self Locking
- Hardware: Nickel
- Switch: 3-Way Selector, Chrome
- Pickups: 2 x Entwistle Nemesis AFG
- Electronics: Acoustic Reality Circuit
- Strings: D'Addario 009
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 14 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.