Takamine GN93CE-NAT NEX Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Takamine GN93CE-NAT NEX Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The GN93CE is a solid top electro acoustic guitar with a sleek, curvy NEX style body and a striking back construction that gives this guitar an upscale look and feel.
Product Ref: 40621View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.99 per month Finance from £14.99 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
If you're looking for a well balanced guitar with striking looks and good performance features this is ideal. The NEX bodyshape gives a versatile tone ideal for jazz chords, runs and strumming. With a solid Spruce top, Rosewood sides and a beautiful three piece Rosewood/quilt Maple back this guitar stands out from the crowd.
The slim Mahogany neck and 12" bound Rosewood fingerboard offer great feel and playability. The onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built in tuner with three band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for ultimate versatility and great stage performances.
Other premium features include Maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; Rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
Takamine NEX Body Style
The Takamine NEX guitars have the bottom end strength of a dreadnought but more balance up top. The cutaway models give great access to the upper frets which is also helped by the wide, thin fast neck.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Abalone Dot
- Height: 5.8
- Length: 43.2
- Volume: 2.83
- Weight: 6.758
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Gold
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.