TC Helicon Talkbox Synth Vocal Effects Pedal
TC Helicon Talkbox Synth Vocal Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 91966View Full Description
Spend another £6.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intelligent Connection Choices
The Talkbox Synth Vocal Effects Pedal is designed to work like classic talkbox effects, being connected to a PA rather than a guitar amp. The Talkbox Synth features an XLR output that sends your polished vocal mic output to the PA, with the ability to output your desired on-board effects to the PA when you engage the footswitch. The Talkbox Synth pedal also features guitar input and output circuitry that is designed to preserve your guitar tone perfectly as it passes through to your pedals and amplifier. The Talkbox Synth enables you to get your signals to the right place with ease.
The on-board synthesizer in the Talkbox Synth is triggered by your single note guitar playing, and can translate your solos and licks into something truly beautiful. The nuances of finger vibrato combined with your unique vocal expression can transform your guitar solos into anything you desire.
Your Own Personal Sound Tech
The Talkbox Synth features TC-Helicon's intuitive Adaptive Tone technology. Utilising Adaptive EQ, compression, de-essing and gating, the timbre and shape of your vocal tone is automatically controlled, ensuring that every note is pristine.
The Talkbox's accurate simulation of physical spaces allows your voice to fit into your music with perfection. Should you require the subtle ambiance of a small room, or the huge wall of reflections from a concert hall, the Talkbox Synth's studio-grade, vocally tuned reverbs bring out the best in your sound.
- Modern and classic talk box styles
- Four astounding synth styles
- Talk box effects with or without guitar thru
- Room, Studio, and Hall reverbs
- Tone button for enabling Adaptive EQ, De-Essing, Compression, and Gating
- Optional battery operation possible
- Automatic chromatic pitch correction
- Easy connection capabilities between standard microphones and mixers
- Phantom power is always available
- High quality low noise microphone pre-amp
- Automatic input gain so you can spend less time setting and adjusting and more time performing
- Mic control for remote on/off switching available with the TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76, and Sennheiser e835 FX microphones (all available separately and are not included with the TC-Helicon Talkbox Synth Vocal Effects Pedal)
- Rugged all-metal construction with adhesive-backed rubber feet
- USB connection for connecting to the VoiceSupport application for updates, product-specific new and more
- 9V operation to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Included Effects:
- Guitar Talk Box & Vocoder
- Synth Vocoder
- Pitch Correction
- Adaptive Tone
- Guitar Talk Box and Vocoder effects with or without guitar thru
- Selection of 4 Synth Vocoder waveforms
- Correction amount from 0 percent to 100 percent
- 3 vocally tuned Reverb styles with adjustable level
- Adaptive Tone On/Off
- Mic Control On/Off
- Footswitch On/Off
- Height: 5.4'' (140mm)
- Width: 3.5'' (90mm)
- Depth: 2.3'' (60mm)
- Weight: 0.42kg (0.92lb)
- Construction: Two Part Die-Cast Metal With Rubber Adhesive Feet
- Mic In to Out
- Input Connector: XLR Female, Balanced
- Input Impedance: 3 K Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A-Weighted: >114dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (Always On)
- Output Connector: XLR Male, Impedance Balanced, Pin 2 Hot
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +/-0.3dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Guitar In to Guitar Thru
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Guitar Input Level: -7 dBU to 17dBU (at 0 dBFS)
- Dynamic Range: >117dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Power: 9V 670mA (Power Supply NOT Included)
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max 90 Percent Non-Condensing
- EMC: Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety: Certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.