TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Processor
TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 89028View Full Description
Spend another £55.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Instant Studio Sound
The TC Helicon Perform-V provides pristine clarity for every lyric. It understands what suits your voice and shapes it for your audience. The handy TONE button automatically takes care of settings and parameters to instantly add that extra bit of polish to your sound. On top of this, the Perform-V hosts a huge array of captivating sounds enabling you to create dazzling effects or add lyrical emphasis. With fast access to Doubling, Reverb, and Echo controls, you have an essential array of tools to explore and create the sound you want.
The Perform-V's onboard controls make it easy to dial in a timeless sound for your vocals, but it also features a "Beam" feature which can be used by downloading the free Perform-V App for your smartphone, available for both iOS and Android.
The Perform-V App lets you choose from hundreds of pre-made sounds including HardTune, harmony and megaphone, enabling you to recreate the sound of your favourite artist or musical style. You can simply "beam" the sounds directly from your phone to the Preset buttons on the Perform-V itself and you're away. There is no need for accessories or any kind of wireless/Bluetooth connection.
Most of the presets from the app come with a "HIT" function, which allows you to build intensity into your performance by adding layers simply by pressing the preset button a second time. The Perform-V also removes a lot of the complexity often associated with a lot of audio hardware. With the handy Tone button providing an instant studio-grade sound, the Automatic Microphone Input Gain function means that setting the unit up is incredibly straightforward and fast. All you have to do is plug in your microphone and hold the Set button whilst singing.Overall, the Perform-V removed the typical obstacles often faced with trying to achieve astounding vocal sounds when performing, giving you complete control in an intuitive and easy to use format. With the option of adding subtle Pitch Correction and an Anti-Feedback function, the Perform-V leaves you with more time to sing, create and explore.
- Essential set of classic vocal effects
- 4 Reverbs, 4 Echos, and 4 Double types
- Adaptive Tone takes automatic global control of the getting the perfect EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating to achieve a studio-quality vocal sound
- Powerful Anti-Feedback algorithm helps to eliminate speaker squealing instantly with minimal impact on the overall sound
- Provided with the ability to store and recall your favourite effect combinations to three preset locations
- Beam incredible vocal sounds from your smartphone via the free Perform-V App. Presets include one and two-voice harmonies, HardTune, megaphones, song and artist presets, plus HIT functions and a huge list of others
- Built-in RoomSense mic allows practice without the need to connect an external microphone
- Aux input enables performance with music from your mobile device
- Visual Pitch Meter allows you to train your ear and improve your vocal technique
- Tap Tempo button for matching echoes to your song's tempo
- Talk button mutes all effects but keeps Tone active, so you can talk to your audience
- Hands-off automatic Harmony and HardTune key via RoomSense mic or Aux input
- Loud headphone output with adjustable level
- Unique one-click mic stand mounting system
- High-quality low-noise preamp with 48V phantom power support for condenser microphones
- USB connection to VoiceSupport for firmware updates and preset management
- Compatible with the TC Helicon MP-75 and MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Microphones with Mic Control, allowing you to control effects directly from the mic
- Input for optional TC Helicon Switch-3 and Switch-6 pedals for additional performance control
- Double: Doubling helps to make your voice sound larger in a mix. It's a hugely popular effect in almost all musical styles, and is a great way to make your vocals stand out.
- 1 Voice Tight (Blue)
- 2 Voices Tight (Red)
- Octave Up & Down (Green)
- Beamed Presets (White)
- Reverb: Reverbaration is the ultimate way to add space and atmospheric characteristics to your sound. It gives you the ability to replicate performing in a specific environment.
- Room (Blue)
- Club (Red)
- Hall (Green)
- Beamed Presets (White)
- Echo: Often referred to as Delay, echo efrfects repeat your voice back to you in various ways and amounts. It's another option for adding atmosphere to your sound, and replicates the delayed reflections from sound travelling around a large space. Combining Reverb and Echo is a great way to create a desirable spatial effect.
- 1/4 Note (Blue)
- 1/8 Note (Red)
- Slap (Green)
- Beamed Presets (White)
Beamable Vocal Sounds
- Harmony: Additional voices generated from your own. Uses a combination of the built-in RoomSense microphone and music coming from the AUX input to automatically pick the correct key for the harmony voices. Requires a chorded instrument near the RoomSense mic and/or music with chord information coming into the AUX input for this to work
- Megaphone: This is an umbrella term that categorises anything that filters or distorts your voice. Can create sounds reminiscent of those heard from old radios, or for distorting your voice to create an edgy attack. Some of the effects are heavily equalised so could be more prone to feedback than others, so be careful with loud PAs.
- HardTune: Despite the name, this covers both agressive, noticeable tuning, but also subtle styles of tuning. Ranging from natural to hard, prominent tuning, the HardTune effects require Key information to work correctly, similar to the Harmony effect.
- MicroMod: This category covers effects such as Flangers, Chorus, and other similar effects that modulate your signal. Great for adding points of interest in your performance.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.