TC Electronic Vortex Mini Flanger Pedal
TC Electronic Vortex Mini Flanger PedalDetails
Product Ref: 47312View Full Description
Spend another £172.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With optimised headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. No matter if the pedal is on or off your dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TC Electronic say they've never squeezed so much flange into such a tiny pedal! The pedal fits comfortably in the palm of your hand saving you valuable space on your pedal board. This small body still houses some of the world's greatest flange sounds as standard and features full TonePrint functionality.
TonePrint Signature Effects
TC Electronic have teamed up with some of the biggest names in rock to customise a series of Signature tones for you to explore - free of charge. TonePrint means you can cram a ton of great chorus tones into this compact pedal. You can use the TonePrint Editor to get full control over all effect behaviour. Check out the full list of TonePrint artists here.
TC holds a huge array of diverse flange sounds. A roaring 747 Jet-Flange or a modern hi-fi swirl? It's all there!
- TonePrint enabled - load Vortex Mini Flanger with your favourite artist's tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor to create your own custom flanger pedal.
- Beam enabled - send TonePrints to Vortex Mini through our free TonePrint for iPhone and Android.
- Through-zero-flanger - get the authentic psychedelic flanger sound of the sixties.
- Ultra-small footprint - so wear tiny shoes!
- True-To-Tone: True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through.
- Put it in front of your amp or in the loop, Vortex Mini Flanger is equally awesome!
- Size Matters: We haven't seen your pedalboards or anything, but our guess is it's pretty full. We're guitarists after all and we live for gear. TC have built everything that is great about the original Vortex Flanger into a mini form factor, so there's room for killer flange sounds no matter what your pedalboard looks like.
- TonePrint - Signature Effects: Vortex Mini Flanger delay is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC Electronic sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar-customised versions of the best flange sounds known to guitarkind - free of charge!
- Flange: From Mach-3 jet sounds to psychedelic tape flanging, this pedal hangs with the best of them, with its 'must-have' form and killer tones! Oh, it does fantastic 'through zero' sounds too!
- Speed: You guessed it - this determines the speed of the effected signal. Slow speeds will enhance the jet-like qualities of the effect
- Depth: This controls the intensity of the effect. For classic jet flange sounds keep the depth control low. (But do feel free to crank this thing and do your worst!)
- Feedback: The Feedback knob allows you to feed the modulated signal back into the pedal, which basically gives you more of everything that's so cool about flanging.
- TonePrint-enabled: Load Vortex Mini Flanger with your favourite artist's flanger tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor: Create your own custom flanger pedal with the free TonePrint editor!
- Size Matters: Vortex Mini Flanger has an ultra-small footprint - it will fit on any pedalboard, even yours!
- True Bypass: True Bypass for zero tone colouration.
- Analog-Dry-Through Design: Keeps your tone yours. Never converts the dry signal, so you'll always shine through with zero latency and total tonal transparency.
- All Signals Go: Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals.
- Requires 9V power supply at all times (sold separately)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.