TC Electronic TonePrint Shaker Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic TonePrint Shaker Vibrato Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The TC Electronic Shaker Vibrato guitar effects pedal features two types of vibrato: a classic true pitch vibrato and 'latch mode' where the effect is only active when you press and hold the switch. Activate a powerful vibrato only when you need it, or keep a more subtle effect on all the time. And with TonePrint you can download custom tunings into your pedal, to get easy access to your perfect sound.
Product Ref: 19371View Full Description
Spend another £136.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The knobs on the Shaker Vibrato give you complete control over the effect, so you can find your perfect sound. Rise Time sets how long it takes for the effect to kick in after you engage the pedal, Speed sets the rate of the vibrato and Depth Control adjusts how intense the vibrato will sound. You can therefore set the pedal for anything from a subtle, natural-sounding buzz to a full-on earthquake.
The Shaker Vibrato is also enabled with TonePrint, which allows you to connect your pedal to your computer via USB and download custom tunings made by your favourite guitarists. Downloading with TonePrint is easy, free and fast, and the roster of guitarists is constantly expanding.
- TonePrint: Instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
- 2 Vibrato Types: Choose your favourite flavour shake
- True Bypass: Zero loss of tone
- Speed, Depth, Rise-time and Level Controls: For tonal options from subtle buzz to full-on earthquake
- Spillover On/Off: Super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy Battery Access: Makes changing batteries fun (well, almost)
- Small Footprint: Save precious pedal board space
- High-Quality Components: Only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-Ready Design: Ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
Connectors & Inputs/Outputs:
- Mono input and output with metal Jack Connectors
- Mini USB connector for uploading custom TonePrints and software updates
- Heavy duty tactile footswitch with true bypass for zero tone coloration
- USB cable for uploading TonePrints
- Owner's Manual
- TC Electronic Guitar Pamphlet
- TC Electronic Sticker
- 9V Battery
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.