TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate
TC Electronic Sentry Noise GateDetails
Product Ref: 89026View Full Description
Spend another £123.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An Intelligent & Innovative Noise Suppressor
The TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate features an enormous feature set in a compact, road-ready and rugged enclosure. Using high-quality components and TC's astounding pedal technology, the Sentry is the ultimate key to noise-free performances. The Sentry's multiband technology is one of the most advanced noise-removal algorithms to date, allowing you to hone in on very specific frequencies and rapidly remove unwanted noise from your signal as you stop playing. It does all of this without compromising your core tone, so you can be sure of a seamless and organic noise-reduction solution.
The Sentry Noise Gate also features a classic hard-gate mode, which is ideal for getting that immediate noise-cut effect. Granting you the ability to go from huge, wide walls out sound to complete silence in an instant, and then letting you resurrect that enormous sound from the silent depths, the Sentry's lets you astound audiences with unexpected force and tightness.
The Sentry is also TonePrint enabled, giving you a gargantuan sense of freedom. Sonic exploration with TonePrint has never been easier or more in depth, with the ability to tweak your noise gate with exceptional precision or load custom-made signature settings, the possibilities are endless.
- Threshold: Determines the sound level at which the gate will close. Lower settings mean less noise will pass through, with higher settings meaning more noise will pass through. Tweak this to find the sweet-spot.
- Damp: Controls how many decibels you attenuate your signal when the gate kicks in. At maximum, the Damp control will ensure that anything below your threshold will be silent. Lower settings allow for a more organic dampening.
- Decay: Controls how long the gate stays open after the signal drops below your threshold setting. Lower settings will close the gate instantly resulting in sharp, tight noise removal, whereas higher settings result in a more natural fade out.
- Mini Toggle-Switch: Toggles between the highly organic multi-band gate, the classic hard-gate, and the ultra customizable TonePrint gate from a single switch.
- Send/Return Loop: Allows you to patch pedals such as distortion through the loop for the best and most natural possible gating. Can also be used to side-chain other instruments for creative gating effects.
- TonePrint Enabled: Grants access to a huge array of signature profiles and customisable effect parameters.
- True Bypass Switching: True bypass lets your signal pass through the unit with no unwanted colouration when the pedal is disengaged, with absolutely no tone-suck or loss of high-end.
- State-of-the-art multi-band noise gate
- Hard-Gate mode for instant noise-removal
- TonePrint enabled for accessing a huge array of signature profiles and customizable effects
- Send/Return loop
- True bypass switching
- Comapct and rugged design
- High qualtiy components and road-ready construction ensure long-life of the unit
- 9V, 100mA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.