TC Electronic RebelHead RH450 Bass Amp Head 2.0
TC Electronic RebelHead RH450 Bass Amp Head 2.0Details
Product Ref: 14964View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.67 per month Finance from £15.67 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Three Presets & A Flexible EQ
For the ultimate tonal shaping, the RH450 Bass Amp Head features three presets, allowing players to store their favourite settings. This is a particularly useful function for switching between different basses or songs during live performances. If that's not enough, a 4-band, semi-parametric EQ section is also included for flexible tonal shaping at the touch of a button.
The TubeTone function delivers that classic vintage feel of an all-tube bass amp, featuring a pristine circuit that emulates a tube preamp, as well as a complete tube power amp. This function is useful for adding subtle tube warmth, and a dirty drive tone to any performance.
For the control over dynamics, the RebelHead RH450 Bass Amp Head is equipped with SpectraComp, a high-quality, multi-band compressor. This built-in feature allows players to achieve excellent compression on each string, for an even tone across all strings.
The RebelHead RH450 is also equipped with a built-in chromatic tuner, allowing players to easily achieve the perfect tuning at the touch of a button. Simply push the Mute button to get a full-resolution tuner 'light ring' , for accurate tuning on-the-fly.
Play Along To Your Favourite Music
As well as offering the perfect bass tone, the RH450's rear panel-mounted feature allows you to plug in your iPod, phone, computer or MP3 player via the supplied mini-jack to RCA cable adapter for easy practising and playing along with recorded music. The headphone amp is a high quality model taken straight from TC Electronic's Studio Konnekt 48 and includes a speaker filter on the bass signal.
About TC Electronic
TC Electronic is a Danish audio equipment manufacturer founded in 1967. Since its launch, TC Electronic has become a major player in the digital signal processor, digital audio technology and digital amplification markets. With a wide range of guitar effects, audio interfaces, audio software and studio processors in stock we are sure you will find the best equipment to get the best out of your instrument, equipment and recordings.
- Input connector: 1/4" jack
- Input impedance: 1 Mohm / 100 pF
- Gain range: -96 to 32dB
- Tone control: Bass - Center Freq: 280Hz (range: 71-1120Hz, Gain: +15/-24dB), Low Mid - Center Freq: 400Hz (range: 100-1600Hz, Gain: +15/-24dB), High Mid - Center Freq: 800Hz (range: 200-3150Hz, Gain: +15/-24dB), Treble - Center Freq: 1600Hz (range: 400-6300Hz, Gain: +12/-24dB)
- Tube Tone: 0 to12, Tube amp Recreation
- Spectra Comp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- Speaker out: Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
- Power rating: 450w (800w Peak)
- Balanced output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- Max. Output: +0dBu
- Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Preamp out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8dBu
- Power amp in: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8dBu
*Please Note: Cabinets featured in image 5 are not included with this amp head
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.