TC Electronic Polytune Clip, White
TC Electronic Polytune Clip, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 59403View Full Description
Spend another £210.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
A Total Tuning Triumph
Whether you're going for a quick onstage tune-up or an ultra-precise setup of your instrument, PolyTune Clip is designed to be your trusty tuning companion. You can always be guided to pitch perfection with the PolyTune Clip, with three distinct tuning modes ranging from the gamechanging polyphonic tuning mode that lets you tune all 6 strings at once, to your trusty chromatic tuner and all the way to an ultra-precise strobe tuner mode, which offers ±0.02 cents of tuning precision.
Dressed To Impress
The PolyTune Clip contains the most advanced tuning technology to date, developed with a luthier-like attention to detail. And with carefully chosen high-quality components and stunning clean looks, is the perfect combination of beauty and brains. Through a massive engineering feat TC managed to condense their proprietary PolyTune algorithm, shrink key components and increase battery life all while creating a tuner more powerful than any PolyTune released before it.
In Tune With You
The PolyTune Clip automatically switches between polyphonic and chromatic tuning modes, and adjusts to however you want it use it; left handed, right handed, horizontally, vertically, electric, acoustic, guitar or bass; making it incredibly versatile and adaptive to your playing style. Clip-on tuners have been very set in their ways in the past... until now.
One Clip To Rule Them All
PolyTune Clip features a high-end stainless steel clip with strategically placed padding to ensure that once PolyTune Clip is in place, it never lets go. All without subjecting your precious instrument to any harm. Once you have your pitch reference and tuning mode set to your liking, you'll never have to do it again. MonoPoly instantly recognizes whether you play one or more strings and replies with the appropriate polyphonic or monophonic tuning mode.
"The PolyTune’s easy-to-read display and polyphonic functionality always lent tuning peace of mind. But there’s something doubly reassuring about having the same power perched, plain to see, right up at the end of your headstock." Premier Guitar
Read the full review here.
- PolyTune® technology - tune all 6 strings simultaneously
- Chromatic (±0.05 cent) and extra accurate strobe (±0.02 cent) modes
- Ultra-bright and easy to read adaptive display - ensures a perfect readout no matter what orientation PolyTune Clip is attached
- Elegant yet durable design, with high-quality stainless steel clip
- Flat tuning and capo modes
- Packed in stylish packaging with counter top retail display (holds 6)
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.5 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy – Chromatic tuning mode: ±0.5 Cent
- Tuning Accuracy – Strobe tuning mode :±0.02 Cent
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445 Hz (adjustable in 1 Hz steps)
- Battery: CR2032 Li-Mn battery (battery included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 25 x 60 x 28 mm / 0.98 x 2.36 x 1.1
- Weight: 32 g / 1.13 oz.(including battery)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.