TC Electronic PolyTune Polyphonic Tuner
£69.00 RRP £82.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
7 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £4.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner Pedal
- Tune All Strings Simultaneously
- Allows for Dropped Tunings From E-Flat to B
- Also Functions as Chromatic Tuner
- Multi Award-Winning Tuning Pedal
TC Electronic PolyTune Polyphonic Tuner— The TC Electronic PolyTune is the world's first polyphonic tuner pedal, bringing tuning into the 21st century. Strum all strings on your guitar or bass at once, and PolyTune will immediately tell you which strings need tuning. Invaluable in live settings, it allows you to tune quickly and be ready to play. Finally, you can reduce the tedium and get on with rocking.
Product Ref: 16083
The PolyTune is equally effective for guitar and bass, and allows you to set your reference pitch anywhere from 435Hz to 445Hz to play along with anyone, with any instrument, in any situation. It also allows for dropped tunings from E-flat all the way down to B, and has an accuracy of just plus/minus 1cent.
PolyTune also has a chromatic tuner, with an amazing 0.5cent accuracy. Two separate modes are provided: Needle mode, for those used to the classic view on a tuner, and Stream mode, for those that want a little more real-time information. Key to both is an ultra-fast and precise response.
Whether you want to use the polyphonic or the chromatic tuner, the PolyTune will be ready. MonoPoly technology recognises whether you play one or more strings and instantly replies with the appropriate tuning mode.
Other features that make the PolyTune stand out include storage of your preferences, even when powered down, and a clear display that uses an ambient light sensor to match the brightness of the LEDs to its surroundings, ensuring a visible display even in bright sunlight or on a smokey stage. True bypass ensures that your tone is unaffected when the pedal is bypassed, and tuning is silent once engaged.
"The PolyTune is a genuine step forward for pedal tuners... by adding the polyphonic mode for an instant view of all six strings, it becomes an undoubted winner." - Guitarist
"Its tuning accuracy, useful polyphonic mode, small footprint and the ability to power other pedals make it one of the best pedal tuners I've ever encountered." - Premier Guitar
"The Poly mode certainly makes the process speedier, and it's perfect for a quick, single-strum tuning check between takes." - Sound on Sound
For further information about the PolyTune Pedal, please download the product manual from the link below.
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 0.5 cent
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm (pedal on)
- Power Supply: One 9V type battery or AC adapter (9V DC), - sold separately
- Current Draw: 45-50 mA (typical use)
- Dimensions (mm): W 72 x D 122 x H 45
- Weight (g): 300 (incl. battery)
- Included: 9V battery, 2 pcs. 3M velcro for pedal board attachment
You may also be interested in ...
|MXR Dyna Comp Compressor Guitar Pedal||£72.99|
|Boss TU-3 Pedal Chromatic Tuner with FREE Pro Yarn Cable||£69.00|
|Electro Harmonix Holy Stain Multi Effects Pedal||£89.10|
|Electro Harmonix Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi||£79.15|
|Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay||£33.00|
|DigiTech DSB Screamin Blues Distortion Pedal||£35.00|
|Boss TR-2 Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal with FREE Pro Yarn Cable||£89.00|
|Zoom A2.1U Guitar Effects Pedal with USB||£129.00|
|Vox amPlug Guitar Headphone Amp AC30||£34.00|
|Behringer VD400 Vintage Analog Delay Effects Pedal||£17.00|
Tell a friend about...
TC Electronic PolyTune Polyphonic Tuner
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about TC Electronic PolyTune Polyphonic Tuner
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.