TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Polyphonic Tuner
Product Ref: 39710
TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Polyphonic TunerDetails
Everything you loved about the original PolyTune pedal, with more accuracy and finely-tuned great new features. It's as easy as strum, tune, rock!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The evolution of a revolution, PolyTune 2 hits all the right notes as the next generation of the world's first polyphonic tuner.
Strum all your strings at once and the PolyTune 2 can tell you which strings need tuning. Enhanced performance means that the PolyTune 2 has maximum precision. You can trust the +/- 0.1 tuning accuracy and tuner magnet to help you tune up quickly and correctly every time.
The new PolyTune display houses some of the brightest LEDs you'll have ever seen. Use the PolyTune at gigs any time of the day or night and be sure you'll be able to see the clear overview. The new ambient light sensor will always make sure the display has the right brightness.
TC Electronic's MonoPoly technology can recognise whether you play one or more strings and replies with the appropriate tuning mode. True bypass allows for silent tuning when engaged, and no interference when the pedal is bypassed.
Features and Specifications
- Chromatic strobe tuner
- 0.1 percent tuning accuracy
- Big, bright LED display
- Ambient light sensor
- Drop-D and capo tuning modes
- True bypass with silent tuning
- DC output for powering other pedals
- 3m velcro for pedalboard attachment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.