TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Polyphonic Tuner
Product Ref: 39710
TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Polyphonic TunerDetails
Everything you loved about the original PolyTune pedal, with more accuracy and finely-tuned great new features. It's as easy as strum, tune, rock!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The evolution of a revolution, PolyTune 2 hits all the right notes as the next generation of the world's first polyphonic tuner.
Strum all your strings at once and the PolyTune 2 can tell you which strings need tuning. Enhanced performance means that the PolyTune 2 has maximum precision. You can trust the +/- 0.1 tuning accuracy and tuner magnet to help you tune up quickly and correctly every time.
The new PolyTune display houses some of the brightest LEDs you'll have ever seen. Use the PolyTune at gigs any time of the day or night and be sure you'll be able to see the clear overview. The new ambient light sensor will always make sure the display has the right brightness.
TC Electronic's MonoPoly technology can recognise whether you play one or more strings and replies with the appropriate tuning mode. True bypass allows for silent tuning when engaged, and no interference when the pedal is bypassed.
Features and Specifications
- Chromatic strobe tuner
- 0.1 percent tuning accuracy
- Big, bright LED display
- Ambient light sensor
- Drop-D and capo tuning modes
- True bypass with silent tuning
- DC output for powering other pedals
- 3m velcro for pedalboard attachment
- Requires 9V power supply at all times (sold separately)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.