TC Electronic Flashback X4 Delay & Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic Flashback X4 Delay & Looper Guitar Effects PedalDetails
Giving you the sounds, the vibe and the TonePrints technology of the TC Electronic Flashback Delay but featuring 12 delay types, 4 TonePrint slots, three user-presets and more.
Product Ref: 29978View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.96 per month Finance from £6.96 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
By listening to the suggestions of loyal Flashback Delay users, TC Electronic have made further improvements such as the tap tempo and easy-to-use looper, whilst still staying true to tone.
The optimised headroom guarantees optimal tone integrity, whilst the TonePrints and presets let you unleash your creativity.
The Flashback X4 has independent delay and loop engines delivering every delay sound you'll ever need, combined with a 40-second looper with undo function.
All of this is contained within a rugged and bright chassis that will stand out on your pedal board. The switches are easy to negotiate which makes tailoring your sound intuitive, minimising the hassle and maximising your sounds.
For more information about the Flashback X4's effects, please download the manual PDF from the link below.
- TonePrint: Enabled
- Beam: Enabled
- Presets: Three
- Tap Tempo: Yes
- 16 Delay Types Including: Tape, Tube, Space, Analog, Analog w/Mod, Reverse, Dynamic, 2290, 2290 w/Mod, Slap, LoFi, Ping Pong
- Looper: 40 second looper with undo function
- Loop and Delay: Independent loop and delay engines
- Headroom: Optimized
- True Bypass mode: Yes
- Analog-Dry-Through: Yes
- Kill Dry mode: Yes, by opening device
- Controls: TonePrint, Delay Time, Feedback, Delay Level, Looper Level dials. Preset footswitches, Undo footswitch, Looper/Delay switch, Tap switch, Undo/Redo switch.
- Inputs: Expression pedal input, Stereo Input, Mono input, 1/4"jack
- Outputs: Stereo output, Mono output, 1/4" jack
- USB: Yes
- MIDI: In, Thru
- Power supply: 9 Volt DC (Included)
- Pedal board mounting: 2 rubber feet for non-velcro mounting
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.