TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper Pedal
TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper PedalDetails
The original Ditto Looper was like nothing else before it, it was simple to use and sounded great. Now, TC Electronic introduce the Ditto X2 Looper, with new features including a dedicated Stop footswitch, Stop, Reverse and Half Speed loop effects plus the ability to loop imported and exported backing tracks.
Product Ref: 42467View Full Description
Spend another £115.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Continuing from where Ditto Looper left off, Ditto X2 still features everything guitarists loved about the original. Maintaining the simple design, true-bypass, analog dry-through and 5 minutes of looping time, but adding new features, X2 is the natural evolution of the loop pedal
The carefully-selected handful of features on the X2 are designed specifically to take your looping to the next level. The Ditto X2 contains effects especially for looping such as being able to play loops in reverse, at half-speed or both at the same time!
Stop the loop exactly when you want to during a performance with the dedicated stop footswitch. Tailor your sound to suit you with the import/export function for loops and backing tracks. Work with your loops in a DAW of your choice, a huge advantage for gigging musicians!
The Ultimate Jamming Tool
Loopers can be your rhythm guitar player that never gets tired, and to make practicing even more inspiring, TC have added JamTrackCentral to give you a package of some of the best backing tracks available. Expertly rexcorded, the track feature solos by top guitarists and are completely free with the Ditto X2.
True to Tone
TC Electronic's design philosophy revolves around tone. With optimised headrooom and True Bypass, Ditto X2 guarantees optimal tonal integrity, you won't lose any tone whatever sonic route you want to go down. Whether Ditto X2 is on or off, your dry sound is always passed though unharmed, in all of its pure analog glory, thanks to the Analog Dry Through.
Features / Specifications
- True Bypass
- Analog Dry Through
- 5 minutes of looping time
- Undo/Redo function
- Unlimited overdubs
- Audiophile approved 24-bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Dedicated Stop/Clear footswitch
- Loop FX (Reverse and 1/2 speed)
- Import/Export loops from PC/Mac
- Backing Track - perfect for solo practice and live performance
- Stereo In/Out
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.